Gigs 2008

Guest The Journey Man Project

Guest The Journey Man Project

So I"m seriously coming to Europe next year for 3-4 week holiday... plans so fare:

Austria and Spain for a friends wedding

France (never been before)

Greece

Italy

now I want to go at east one of the festivals and it looks like the holiday will start around August the 1st... any tips or info on a festval that would be best?

I most like progressive and techn/minimal styles, night time ("Dark") and chill out... no full on if possible, fucking hate all of that shit... so yeah would love to here some infos..

even though I annoy a lot of people on here sometimes I wanna meet some of you if you happen to be in any of those countries... :clapping: :posford: :clapping:

Austria, hmmm?

If you come to Vienna we can meet for a beer :) ... for parties it is no season here in summer though, they're all outside somewhere in the fields...

Maybe if you're lucky you could score some nice festy with the sounds you like somewhere around in the country ... but for that you'd neet to wait longer, lineups and dates are not fixed yet, too early...

• 2 weeks later...

I wanna do something next summer as well... no festivals or anything outdoor this year for me!

(I will try to get some out-door fun here in Thailand before I go home thought :D )

btw what happened to The JMP (topic starter) it says guest now :o

old. he asked himself for his profile to be removed from here. as usual :D

he won't come to Vienna then, huh?

<_<