Iboga Records (and sublabels)

Guest The Journey Man Project

I th ink I've paid out on Iboga records before not badly... but I must say, when my girl bought me a copy of Playgroun (it was going for $5.00 new at our local store)... something clicked one night and I loved it... now having invested in every compilation from th elabel... I must say I"m completely blown away from teh twisted stuff from the early releases to funky morning tunes they now release... I fucking love this label!

mmm think ti was the fact I heard the "Playground" cd on a proper p.a system, and it just sucked me in and blew me away :D on small stereo it loses that feeling for me... so cannot wait to get my deck end of November and spin this stuff!

aaaah then come out to Australia and listen to it with nice beera and good vibes in the bush... best of all come and see Perfect Stranger live @ Earthcore end of November... I hope to meet this amazing man and buy him a beer :D

aaaah then come out to Australia and listen to it with nice beera and good vibes in the bush... best of all come and see Perfect Stranger live @ Earthcore end of November... I hope to meet this amazing man and buy him a beer :D

I hear he likes the Jagger :lol:

I th ink I've paid out on Iboga records before not badly... but I must say, when my girl bought me a copy of Playgroun (it was going for $5.00 new at our local store)... something clicked one night and I loved it... now having invested in every compilation from th elabel... I must say I"m completely blown away from teh twisted stuff from the early releases to funky morning tunes they now release... I fucking love this label!

Change of heart??? Haha, Iboga is the shit...

There was a time not so long ago that quantity was seemingly overpowering quality, but I think the good times are back!

Really? :blink::blink: I now have like every compilation excpet 2 of their catalogue and I don;t think I"ve heard abad song yet (going by my player cunt I've managed to listen to at least hafl of the tracks over the last week) btu then I m comparing it to the psy scene scene as whole quality wise, so i's not that hard to be above the general stanadard, as it's mostly shit.