BAMBOO FOREST-RELEASE YOUR MIND

Im sure that after Bamboo Forest's last release, most people wont even care about this release. I however still have my hopes. I cant find any samples for this one. It was released on psyshop without samples. I also checked saikosounds and the Neurobiotics website which doesnt even show that their own release has been or will be released :huh:

Posted Image

Psyshop finally has samples. This album actually sounds like what I was hoping for. Something different and refreshing. I have become very tired of full on lately and have been moving more and more towards anything but, like dark, progressive, and even goa. So its really gonna take alot for me to like a full on album.

Samples here:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/neu/neu1cd020.html

The last album was god awful shit!

The samples here sound better but it's hard to tell with such short samples, they could easily be hiding the cheese!

I'll have to wait on this one, the last one was just too bad for me to trust this one :P

:(

The last album was god awful shit!

The samples here sound better but it's hard to tell with such short samples, they could easily be hiding the cheese!

I'll have to wait on this one, the last one was just too bad for me to trust this one :P

:(

I can completely understand where your coming from, I just hope their not hiding any cheese this time. The samples alone sounded better than the entire last album. But Im still thinking of the real Bamboo Forest days. B)

I can completely understand where your coming from, I just hope their not hiding any cheese this time. The samples alone sounded better than the entire last album. But Im still thinking of the real Bamboo Forest days. B)

Their stuff on FRR was so good!

The samples did indeed sound good, but I'll wait for saiko's samples :P

Thanks for the link.

Hey, the samples sound actually very good. I don't know any of Bamboo Forest's previous tracks/albums, but this looks very nice. It has some nice proggy vibes (alot in the middle), with nice psytrance melodies and basslines (especially in the beginning).

Morning Light, Heavy Ride, Harmonics and Shroeder Diffracteur sound really good.

And don't you think Acoustic has a big Daft Punk - Harder, Faster, Better, Stronger influence?

sounds mediocre to me.... which is far superior to my impressions of the last album.

i see they're still insisting on annoying samples (see "baby you got it")...

hmmmm... :unsure:

i'm gonna go listen to this:

Posted Image

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=3634

when BF had BOTH primary members, and a DISTINCT sound!!!

Guest Amnesia

sounds intresting ofcourse since bambo forest have done alot of good tracks past the years except the last one

gona take a listen to the samples on saiko & decide if im gona buy this album also

Guest Amnesia

got the cd on the post today and im sittin down now listen to it. The first track morning light

just started great and keep going good,my legs want to dance to it :) full on it is but great one indead

speciel for me that dont really like the full on music but this was some kind of dark full on..

sounds mediocre to me.... which is far superior to my impressions of the last album.

i see they're still insisting on annoying samples (see "baby you got it")...

hmmmm... :unsure:

i'm gonna go listen to this:

Posted Image

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=3634

when BF had BOTH primary members, and a DISTINCT sound!!!

That's what I was talking about when I said the real Bamboo Forest. I love that album. Did you get the sticker that came with it? I got one, but my friend bought the same album and didnt get one.