The Trentemøller Chronicles

Ov3rdos3

1/4 of the album is complete shitte :) I want to see your faces when you'll hear 'You and I' =)

A few interesting tunes there, though.

I have this album now and I have mixed feelings about it.

This doesnt feel like an epic story like "The Last Resort" did. That album had a very cinematic feel to it. Everything in place and very descript and vivid. The Chronicles feels very differnt. Its just a bunch of more dance-orientated tunes thrown together. Which isnt really a bad thing I guess. There are some very good tunes on here and a few really nice remixes of some tunes on "The Last Resort".

Its still very good. But it doesnt grab me as much as the original album did. Although "The Last Resort" would be a very hard album to top. Its a 10/10 for sure.

Ill give this one an 8. Still very good.

Guest The Journey Man Project

never quite got into his music... would this be a good purchase as in giving me a good idea of his spectrum of production?

never quite got into his music... would this be a good purchase as in giving me a good idea of his spectrum of production?

"The Last Resort" is more downbeat, cinematic stuff.

"Chronicles" is more his dancefloor stuff, but its still really good. Personally I love both, but The Last Resort is still the best.

Lol. Trentemoller is better than 90% of the crap that people on this forum listen to. I mean, who actually still listens to psytrance on here anyways :wank:

Kinda funny to read that from a member who is known to get off on Eskimo tracks... :P