Vox - Liveset on Radio Schizoid on 11 oct

cray3

Dear friends,

Vox ( Tomislav Crucic ) will perform his liveset on Radio Schizoid psytrance channel at the following timings :

Mumbai (India - Maharashtra) Thursday, October 11, 2007 at 10:00:00 PM UTC+5:30 hours

Paris (France) Thursday, October 11, 2007 at 6:30:00 PM UTC+2 hours CEST

Corresponding UTC (GMT) Thursday, October 11, 2007 at 16:30:00

Vox is Tomislav Crucic, born 1976 in Zagreb (Croatia). Music and music creation on a computer became one of his interests not long after getting his first computer, Commodore 128, about 1990. Serious first steps in music were made when he got an Amiga 500 about 1994, and discovered ProTracker.

That was time when his fascination with Rave culture started to take place. Inspiration for the first tracks came from early trance, techno and hardcore tracks of the time, which were played on big Future shock rave parties held in 1990s in Zagreb. He discovered goa trance around 1995, and it was love at first sight. He got his hands on many releases of international artists and started to play, and getting practice in DJ skills.

Being rather unhappy with the direction trance music was going in 1999 and 2000, he decided to lay low for a while and later decided to start producing the music he loved and wanted to listen to.

After which he produced the masterpiece ” Innerpolarity

” Innerpolarity ” album was released by Metapsychic Records.Many thanks to Vassilis and Martin for the support :)

• 2 weeks later...

Mmm great set and thanks for link Ghost on Acid. Just reminded me of how much I liked Vox-Innerpolarity even before I was into Goa a lot. I haven't got that album on my HDD anymore (HDD corruption) and I think I'm going to download it again! Funnily enough I was actually listening to a full on set before this... I think I like this a lot better for some reason...

WEVE GOT THE LINK ! NOW CAN WE GET TRACKLIST ALSO ?

if i recall correctly, this should be the one ....

01. Mayana

02. Wind and fire

03. Burning blood

04. Journey

05. Over the clouds

06. City of black lights

07. Locust

08. Behind the wheel

09. Euphoria

10. Greet the sun

11. Paragon engine