DOOF Records new compilation "Left Speaker Dancer"

Doof Records is coming out with a new rough diamond, a project that has been conducted by our man in Australia- ziv a.k.a katamind. Thus has collected a fresh, unique, and exciting variety of sounds. The new project LEFT SPEAKER DANCER combines hot Australian psy trance scene with the all known doof d.js whom continue to sample in an original back to the roots psychedelic way. the compilation contains Pondscums' minimal- dark psy, Hefty output- Salomon deadly tracks, Sygmatix-the progression of dark psy, Superfreak allstars, a collaboration which inflamed in a rain forest, Nexus crawler-powerful ausi sound, Entropy-say no more, r.e.v-the name of the track says it all, Psymmetrix- classic renewal.

Join us on our 28th voyage into the beautiful colourful world of psychedelic music.

Posted Image

Track list :

1. Pondscum – Pinkish dip

2. Kiko Ono - Pasyonata (Hefty Output rmx)

3. Pondscum – Ode to the Panjari Hymen (rmx)

4.Sygmatix – Koogelid0o (feat. G.O.W)

5. Super freak Allstars* – Pasta in the forest (* Entropy + E.vp + Tsabeat + Onkel Dunkel)

6. Nexus crawler - Sadako

7.Entropy – Tour the psy

8. Hefty output - Ratten vs Saundars

9. Rev – Keep your wig on

10. Psymmetrix - State Your Consciousness

"Left Speaker Dancer" cd will be availiable on November 2nd , untill than you can listen and enjoy the samples :

http://arabesque.co.uk//index.php?option=c...06&Itemid=2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Q>whats so special about the left speaker?

I was wondering the same thing : D.... It also never really crossed my mind as to what it would be like to dance in front of the right or the left speakers only. I've only ever stood in the center of everything.... I'll have to try it next time i'm out at a festival or club~. Hopefully something amazing will happen.

• 2 months later...

Hi

first.. Mr Kino Oko.. really sorry about that mistake.. i asked hefty output a few times if they are sure about that name they gave me..

i had a feeling it was wrong.. but they confirmed that its was correct.. guess its still close enough. hehe hope you liked it in some way :)

and for those of you that didn't get the idea behind the name L eft S peaker D ancer ... have a better look

and you should all try some ;)

nice to see people liked it..

Bom from down under

Hi

first.. Mr Kino Oko.. really sorry about that mistake.. i asked hefty output a few times if they are sure about that name they gave me..

i had a feeling it was wrong.. but they confirmed that its was correct.. guess its still close enough. hehe hope you liked it in some way :)

and for those of you that didn't get the idea behind the name L eft S peaker D ancer ... have a better look

and you should all try some ;)

nice to see people liked it..

Bom from down under

haha its clearer now although initially i thought it had something to do with ket ;)