Goasia - From Other Spaces (SUNCD09)

The cover looks marvelous, IMO hundreds of times better than the bland minimal and trendy covers that mainstream psy is adopting, covers about as inspired as their music..

Its a great eye-catching cover and goes well with goasia's music, I like it - but like Anoebis prefer the natural inspired covers - anyone realize the fractals that made Filteria's album covers is coral reef??

Guest Amnesia

i have listen to the samples and i can only say WOW this albums is magic no word for it

speciel the track sunrise gets me melting and get in love =D

great work anoebis & mars :) gona support you with this cd

6 Liquid Soul 08:04 (2 minutes shot sample)

Remind me a lot of "astral projection - enlightened evolution" in the beggining, especialy between 8-10th second heheh and at the end of chi-ad - animatrix at around 1:40 :)

Not bad, ha ? :)

Do you also feel it ?

That album is a little bomb, a crossbreed between Goa and PsyTrance with a big "G", "P" and "T" to me.

I'm anxious to get my copy :)

Thanx again Suntrip for releasing what you like guided by your heart, not by anything else...That's the point in life I think

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

yihaa! It's released :) today they arrived at my home and at psyshop as well it seems :) soon the other shops will follow of course :)

Anyway, here is our official sheet about this release! :)

Hello everybody!

I hope you all had a great summer... And well, even though the summer is over, we are sure to continue with sunny music! :)

Because of that we present you our 8th Suntrip cd that was released... Today! :)

Goasia - From Other spaces!

Goasia is one of the new stars in the old/new school goa trance scene :) We can describe his style as goa trance with up to date production but with but with the complexity, melodies and spirituality of old-style Goa music. Music for DJ's that want to give the dancefloor a big smile!

Most of the tracks are tsunamis on de dancefloor although Sunrise can be described as an epic Platipus-like trance anthem and Pray for Rain is an ambient beauty.

Posted Image

For samples, and all details... have a look at:

http://www.suntriprecords.com/pages/releases/SUNCD09/

In case this all sounds like perfect music for your ears, please support the artist and the label... :) it's available at very fair prices at:

our own homepage (where you can still get our older releases)

www.suntriprecords.com

Psyshop

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/sut/sut1cd009.html

Saikosounds:

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=6900

Beatspace:

http://www.beatspace.com/dettagli/dettaglio.asp?id=3803

and your other usual shops as well of course :)

Then... What else brings the future!? :) We are now compiling a new compilation called "Opus Iridium" which will be our 10th cd, and because of that it will be something special! :) It will be a double cd with 1 trance and 1 ambient side and also it will have an extra big booklet! Also expect some surprises name-wise... :)

For booking our artists, promos, contact on any way...

Info@suntriprecords.com

Anoebis@suntriprecords.com

Mars@suntriprecords.com

Goasia new album...

totally great samples...well done for a GREAT JOB!!!

for sure u know how to bring the GOA VIBES...

from israel, i wish you good luck and ALL BEST TO GOASIA...

thanks for your album...and big respect...

AFGIN/suntrip records

Thanx for kind words , i hope so you will enjoy in Goasia sound .

.. but without audience , without Suntrip Records and support of other goa artists , we cant release this album ...

so it is our common project ,for keeping that genre in live .....

good listening and thanx again

with respect

Balint