Goasia - From Other Spaces (SUNCD09)

The Goasia album From Other Spaces is officially scheduled for November 12th '07.

That was kind of a rush to have this release ready on time, but it's such a superpack of wonders that it would have been a shame to release it later !

At the moment I'm writing this, the object of this avalanche of superlatives is flying from Tim Schuldt's mastering lair to the press factory. We can't wait ourselves to have it for real in our hands !

We've put the usual infopage with cover and story online.

Also, during the next 6 weeks before release, you can prepare to this awesome CD with the 2 minutes long extracts we've put on the same page.

http://www.suntriprecords.com/pages/releases/SUNCD09/

Check by yourself how hot these tracks are, fasten your seatbelt and press play !!!

Mars, can you please teach other labels how to release consistently high quality material?

I can't believe others can't do it, since you & Joske prove it is possible!

Great stuff! Sounds like it might well beat Khetzal's "Corolle" as best Suntrip release so far...

Added to my 'to-buy-list' right now :wub:

Guest Amnesia

great stuff indead and last goasia is releasing a full debut album :)

cant wait to have this one in my collection..

Cheers Suntrip and keep up the good work :posford:

Mars, can you please teach other labels how to release consistently high quality material?

I can't believe others can't do it, since you & Joske prove it is possible!

Great stuff! Sounds like it might well beat Khetzal's "Corolle" as best Suntrip release so far...

Added to my 'to-buy-list' right now :wub:

It's posible thanks to the wonderful work of artists and the fact we don't make it for profit, but for the love of music.

Awww, I can't hear the samples. I think my internet connection has some download restrictions (I'm in a university campus). Is there any chance to put them like in Megaupload or similar? Else I'll have to wait one month to get to hear them... :angry::(

Long awaited for me, and thanks a lot to suntrip for making it happen, the samples are promising we really need more artists like this that uses real analog synthesizers.

Best of wishes from me to goasia and suntrip with this release!

btw the 3d depth in the samples is amazing, very good pan on the sounds and carefully layered! :)

http://www.suntriprecords.com/pages/releases/SUNCD09/

Check by yourself how hot these tracks are, fasten your seatbelt and press play !!!

Yeah I agree with the tracks sounding amazing and all, and I am as excited as one can be about the release, but what's up with the alterations related to the cover art??? Some days ago I was wandering about this croatian forum and I bumped into what seems to be the real album cover... And I find it more suitable/appropriate to their music; it's more spacey, so to speak. And it is much more effective, original and constructive than the one presented here! Is there any logical explenation for that? I mean, why exchange a better cover for an IMHO inferior one? Thus far I always enjoyed your covers, but this one just fails to capture my attention. What's the deal here? You could at least let the potential costumers see the difference and all. I feel kind of awkward looking at this modified album cover art, knowing what it use to look like... Right?

Yeah, but that is the incomplete cover art, there is more, at least there is more to what I have!

Posted Image

I have no idea who is behind this artwork, but I can ask around and try to come out with a name...

Well, that 'first' is nice but too 'amateurish' so to say. The new one is more mature and 100% Suntrip style.

On the other hand, it's all about the music. I've been waiting for his album for 3 years now and omg how I'm not gonna care about the cover while listening to the CD itself :)

Highest expectations evargh.

I have founded on one Serbian forum this picture, it seems to be a full version of the 1st cover. According to name, I think that the guy who made this cover is from Serbia (Miodrag Spasevski a.k.a. KillerRabbit, it's written on the picture).

Take a look at this: http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/9190/go...rartworkzq4.jpg

edit:

@ Amphiton

Yea, Goasia music is a total madness. But i think that the 1st cover, with a small corrections [corrections with inlay fonts and picture of the Balint and Kanc], is better solution... more goastic

Well, we (I and Fabien) decided to give the first cover a no (after opinions of other people as well), because of the very bad inlay (in our opinion) with pictures of the artists and not totally finished artwork in our opinion on the rest of the artwork... It was made by Killerrabit by the way...

The cover is not bad, but does not fit Suntrip/goa style imo, it's more like a full on cover with the linear design... The blurred-picture-on-a-street-theme is also not my style... I'm a sucker for organic covers (probably noticed in the past, héhé)

The new artwork is much better imo, more magical, and specially the inside/back is much better in my opinion... But you have to see the total artwork to be able to give a proper opinion of course...

About the music, we are (again) very happy with the result... Sunrise is thé ultimate emotional trance track platipus style and the rest is more like good melodic goa trance with modern vibe and only ANALOG sounds :)

Ra restarted with his album... he moved twice this year (once to Sardinia and back), and didn't had much time for music because of that... But slowly it is reaching completion, altough I don't dare to name a date yet for release...

The next release will be a double cd called "Opus Iridium" with 24 pages booklet... 1 trance cd, 1 ambient, and expect alot of surprises on those discs... :)

We Live There didn't make it Amphiton... You'll understand why when you heard the album ;)

The new artwork has grown a bit for me now. i like the fact that it has something that looks like a portal :) looks inviting to discover, to travel in the mind! ;) a bit like blotter art.. im sure it will look very nice in the hand on the real physical cd release, i dont often buy cd anymore but this one i will for sure buy. And im sure that in 10 years from now it will be considered a classic.

Cheers