IM like artists

hyppeN

Yo.

Im really like the album Classical Mushroom by Infected Mushroom. Their music is different from all the other artist.

Are there artist who makes music like them? The most psytrance is with a bass pumping through the whole song. IM doesnt have that pumping bass which in my opinion makes their music intense and unique.

Suggestions would be nice. :)

Yo.

Im really like the album Classical Mushroom by Infected Mushroom. Their music is different from all the other artist.

Are there artist who makes music like them? The most psytrance is with a bass pumping through the whole song. IM doesnt have that pumping bass which in my opinion makes their music intense and unique.

There is a group called synsun who copies the infected sound, dont know if they are any good..

beat hackers has some similar sounds (mostly before the split i think)

talpa from far away

intersys very rarely

silent hill deliver good pop full-on with an infected sniff here and there

lemurians have nice night full-on

some old psysex (before 2004-05)

none of them really lives up to anywhere near their standard ofcourse <_<

Yo.

some stuff like that:

Human Blue- Electrolux

Atmos- 2nd Brigade

Doof- It's about time

Perfect Stranger- Learning=Change or Changed

Broken toy is also quite IMish

some stuff like that:

Human Blue- Electrolux

Atmos- 2nd Brigade

Doof- It's about time

Perfect Stranger- Learning=Change or Changed

Broken toy is also quite IMish

Doof? I wouldn't exactly say he's IMish... theres certainly lots of Goa that doesn't have beats pumping through the entire thing (Doof is a good example).

What's even more interesting... is in Goa unorthadox beats... like in Astral Warrior-Chi AD

Although seriously.... that randomness you get in stuff like Funchmelon/Symphonic/B.P. Empire I have never heard anything like anywhere. Their other stuff is great albeit not quite as unique (Juno Reactor/The Delta blends classical with goa/psy sounds... not to similar but then theres nothing at all like B.P. Empire). Interestingly... I reckon Symphonic has to be one of the best songs IM did (It's with Yahel as well released 1991-2001 or something check discogs).

Guest The Journey Man Project

Nystagamus

if you enjoy The Gathering (which I find more fun than Classical) then check out

Tandu

Pigs in Space

Psychaos

Dark Soho

Psysex

COP (Children of Paradise)