Gaudium-So called life

buzzman

I'm not gonna review it but I absolutely love this album, to me it's the strongest Iboga release this year. It's just soooo 'progressive' :)

Yeah, exactly mann... got blown away by the first track, favorit proggy track of 2007. Crazy stuff :posford:

To me this album has a perfect progression (not just individual tracks). It starts off building up slowly, by the middle I experience a complete mind-shift, and then it fades (albeit with one last kick at the end). I would say middle is the meatiest part of this but overall it's a great album structure, just like what I want from my progress.

After listening to this on the big speakers with some volume on top, i have on more thing to say... It's a long time ago i've heard a PERFECT 10! This is truly a stunning release! Not a thing on this disc, i'd have wanted to be different!

:drama: :clapping:

Whatever happaned to Death Posture and his reviews ? DP, bring us back your in depth reviews ! :clapping:

It's a combination of not enough time and not enough review worthy material i guess. For many people that were reviewing here a lot. <_<

Gaudium - So Called Life

This really is as the first track says! SOOO nice.. Wuhuuu! :posford:

Someone please review this album, caus i really suck at it :lol:

Please do not post in the Reviews section, unless you post the review itself. For reviews requests, you can use the General section.

Topic moved to General.

That's how progressive trance should be...!

Great album, love it!

Great production, warm melodies, carefully selected psychedelia and nice album flow...

:clapping:

p.s. First time i listened to it, didn't look at the track names (as i usually do... :D)

Track 1. begins... i went like :blink: .. and said to myself : What a suprise!!.... soooo nice!!!!

Track 9. begins.... i say : "now Sit back, and relax.." !!!!!!

So simple track names but so true...

I am not familiar with any of Gaudiums work 'cept for this, and I loved it. Especially So Called Life. It's just amazing. :posford:

I am completely sold. This is worth putting my money on. :)