Best Hallucinogen songs NOT on a main album

Jon Cocco

Hallucinogen seems to have his best songs on the two main albums.

From L.S.D. on Twisted to Shakey Shaker on The Lone Deranger, I've never heard songs as impressive by Hallucinogen on singles or comps not found on his main albums including the Hallucinogen In Dub remix album. But then I searched and came across these Hallucinogen tracks below. Some are great. Some are excellent. Are there others???

- Astral Pancake

- Crescent Suns

- Four Stations of the Sun

- Gamma Goblins

- Lunatic House Sounds

- The Herb Garden

- Magic

- Mi-Loony-Um!

- Space Pussy

- Spike

- Soothsayer

Is that it?? :unsure:

Angelic Particles and Thugs In Tye Dye (flip side of Space Pussy) are probably my two favorite Hallucinogen tracks, neither of them on the "big two". Spiritual Antiseptic is also another favorite not on those.

Well Angelic Particles is my favourite hallucinogen song defenitly. I've heard that track is good... (never could get into space pussy though).

Really liked Celtic cross... Twisted was alright... LSD was good but didn't really like the rest of the album.

i think Doof co-produced Angelic Particles

I had a feeling that Doof was a project that had Simon Posferd in it for a while. Then I checked discogs. According to discogs your right.

Doof's overall style and flow kind of feels similar to Simon Posferd's early Goa Trance and stuff like Celtic cross and Shpongle.

[Edit] Looking at discogs again turns out he's in Twisted records. It shows! Simon Posferd defenitly has a very good ear for talent!

Synthesizzler that appears as a bonus track on the "Special German Edition" of deranger released on Nova Tekk, and on a tantrance vol 5

http://www.discogs.com/release/169708

http://www.discogs.com/release/135616

I know it doesnt really fits the criteria of non album track but i guess lots of people have missed it since they own the Twisted release of deranger album..

Great track nonetheless.

As I'm a big fan I once asked a guy to burn me stuff I yet hadn't heard by the man... :)

here's:

north central positronics - smell the glove

ncp - the great bear

ncp - smell the glove (slight return)

forgot the artist - satellite serenade (saturday mix)

satellite serenade (sunday mix)

alien sex fiend - inferno (15 of 20 mix)

aon - be yourself

aon - be yourself (subsubfullon breakfast mix)

aon - through time (acoustic version)

He's involved in all, but I didn't really like most of them to be honest.

Simon produced lots of great singles as well

as remixes.

My favourite single track is "Angelic Particles",

best remake is Hallucinogen Moon Strudel mix

of Slinky Wizard's "Lunar Juice"

does anyone have a definitive list of all SP's work -- under various guises and at various stages -- that's more comprehensive that discogs?

and/or can anyone direct me to any site that has streaming samples of these more "secret" tracks?