Raja Rams Anthology Tour

TRohr

So I just recently got back from the 2007 Solstice Music Festival. I wasn't impressed with Simon Posford/ Hallucinogen, KoxBox, Space Tribe at all unfortunately... it was all too familiar; it had no edge to any of it. I was very impressed with the other DJ's though. Particularly Klowd, Takashi, Xavier Morel and Ryo.

On October 6'th Raja Ram is going to have his Anthology Tour and I can't quite decide if I want to go or not.... If it's going to be music that I have heard before or something similar I would rather stay home and save myself some money. If it's music I have heard before or something similar BUT~ the visuals are to die for I am willing to go. Does anyone know whether or not Raja Ram puts on a good visual show? Apparently Bags Groove is doing the lighting and Space Patrol is doing the decorations... are they very impressive?

Ever since I went to a Daft Punk concert awhile back I have not been able to find anything that comes even close to the intensity of Daft Punks stage.... Even Solstice Music Festival let me down just a little bit... just a bit. If I go to this anthology tour am I going to be disappointed? I'm sort of expecting multiple lasers, fog machines, strobe lights, trippy projections, giant fluorescent paintings, fluorescent lamps all over the place....

Should I go? Should I stay? Does anyone have any pictures of previous tours? I wasn't able to find any pictures that really showed some good visuals for the show.