Two Tracks from me

GhostOnAcid

Some of you know that I mix from time to time an oldschool mix, but my favorite hobby is to produce my own music. Here are two tracks from my project "GhostOnAcid". ;)

I stand at the beginning, but I try to grow from track to track and to develope my sound.

Download

Have fun!

Greetings

GhostOnAcid :)

Some of you know that I mix from time to time an oldschool mix, but my favorite hobby is to produce my own music. Here are two tracks from my project "GhostOnAcid". ;)

I stand at the beginning, but I try to grow from track to track and to develope my sound.

Download

Have fun!

Greetings

GhostOnAcid :)

I really liked these tracks, these are my cup of tea, if you composed other stuff like this please tell me, like Merr0w music I really like it!

Mystic Path is my favourite one. Just more powerful drums and these tracks will be perfect!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Listening to "Human Computer"

I would like kick and bass to be more powerfull.Snare is also a little bit behind the scene.Seqs are beautiful.

Overall I like this truck speciall the feeling and atmosphere.Maybe you must to touch the brake and after it cause I thought that loose the dancey feeling.

GOOD :clapping: