02. Phyx - Fatality
03. Tryambaka - My Black Angel
04. Shift vs. Abomination - Aftermath
05. Abomination - Pusherman
06. Neuromotor - Virtual Memory
07. Delysid - Rajasthan Army (Remix)
08. I-Dna - Psycho Bitch
09. Audialize - Contact

Holy crap will you look at that track list! Concept, Phyx, Shift, Abomination, Audialize...how do you type drool? Clean up on aisle 4, I think I wet myself! This is some assemblage of artists here on a compilation compiled by DJ Shiva Moon. I have never heard of Rudraksh records, hell I don't even know how to pronounce it. But there are plenty of things I can't pronounce that I like. For example: any Czech model. That, however, is not going to stop me from giving this a good listen. I do hope this lives up to expectations. Besides, I don't think my neurons are as deep fried as they could be. Let's get to it!

Concept - Electro Undulation- I love this project. For my money (I don't have much) they are the best thing going in powerful mind scrambling psytrance right now. Both of their albums kicked major ass. We begin with a Resident Evil sample (I have no idea which one, all but the first sucked ass) and a thumping bass line and kick. The atmosphere is dark as a synth line undulates above the beat. The acid whets you, sticks to you like gum on the asphalt. This track punches you in the mouth and then feels up your girlfriend. Awesome start!

Phyx - Fatality- Another one of my favorite artists, Ian Summs aims for a Fatality. A low, growling bass line builds the foundation as sprite lasers flit about. The melody gives the feeling of melancholy, the absence of all hope. It's very simple and is always on the downward turn. Listen and you will know what I mean. This track created a hopeless atmosphere, but I feel the melody could've been more intricate, thereby fleshing out the track. It's long and there aren't a lot of surprises. He can do better, but a good track nonetheless.

Tryambaka - My Black Angel- Tiago Pimental brings us this offering and it has gotten a lot of good reviews. The bass line key changes are interesting, and the lead that vibes along with them is quite good. I felt the sample was on the cheesy side, but it was short-lived. The track then goes both feet into the Darkpsy territory. People who like the night-time Darkpsy will love this and daytimers will like it because it still has a nice, strong melody you can bounce to. Not a bad track!

Shift vs. Abomination -Aftermath- "My God brother what have you done?"

Two of my favorite artists here, begin with an Underworld Evolution sample. The track slowly rises as a lead slashes tentatively across your ears. The bass is heavy and before long the lead becomes bolder. After the break the lead hops on the back of the bass and the distorted vocal sample to create a wall of sound. Sorry Phil Spector, you bonzo headed freak show. He's going to jail. You know that right? The last part of the track is pure power and acid, so pucker up cookie puss! Great track!

Abomination - Pusherman- "They came the first night that we got here. They took three of us. Nothing happened for two weeks. Then they came back and took nine more. They"re smart. They"re animals. They could be anywhere at anytime."

This time without Chris Hoy, the boys have us on the edge of our seat with an eerie beginning. The lead pops around, jabbing, backing off. It leaves for a short time, but then it comes back. But when it is gone again, the acid is on full display! Sweet, sweet acid combined with power = me enjoying the hell out of this track. The lead does get tiresome; maybe a different sound would've been better. Still, great job!

Neuromotor -Virtual Memory- Frederic starts with a bouncy bass line and various psy sounds and has my toe tapping. I don't have a lot of words to describe this track though. The bass line changes and I really like all the noises coming at me from all directions. But something is missing. This track just ventures forward without the agility or the power of a cruncher. It was all right.

Delysid -Rajasthan Army (Remix)- I was very disappointed in the Delsyd album so I look to this track with wariness. I hear an ethereal sample above a sitar riff. I don't know who Rajasthan is or why he would need an army, but the bass line takes my mind off it. The lead is metallic (one of them anyway) and you can hear another, more subtle lead hovering just beneath the surface. The sample repeats itself, and another arpeggio takes center stage. The break brings another sample and then I gots some lasers. Ok track, but it leaves me wanting more. I think I like them better as Wicked Wires.

I-Dna - Psycho Bitch- Anyone else tired of iSpeak? Damn you Steve Jobs! Excuse me a moment, I have to got to the iToilet and take an iShit. Ahhh, it's good to be iHome! Nonetheless, we waste no time in grooving along, as mr. I-Dna throws down. I wonder what he was thinking about when he titled this track? Bad breakup? Ex-wife problems? Anyway, I found the sounds cool in this one but the track as a whole is kinda all over the place. While this was playing, I was thinking about getting an iSandwich.

Audialize - Contact- I just love that forlorn, wailing wind instrument. Could someone please tell me what that is? So emotive. It sounds great in front of the slowly evolving synth line. When the acid arrives, the groove is in full swing. There is another lead that chimes in near the end that I didn't care for, but all in all a nice track.

Summary: I would say that I liked the first half of this compilation much more than the second. You can easily see that it is divided into night-time and day time portions. None of the tracks are terrible, but aside from the Concept and Shift vs Abomination tracks, no real crackers. In all honesty, I was slightly let down by the Phyx and Audialize tracks. So while I will say that my neurons were fried in the beginning, I slowly came back to the real world by the end of this CD. 7.5/10