suggestions for new subgenres

Bahamut

Gay Dark Psy. 160BPM with killargh bassline and Pet Shop Boys samples. Sort of Texas Faggot on Meth and Seroxat.

Happy Dark Psy. 160BPM with killargh bassline and pitched up Britney Spears vocals.

Morning Dark Psy. 160BPM with killargh bassline and cheesy melodies. Protoculture VS Kindzadza on Meth with Heroin.

Ambient Dark Psy. 80BPM with killargh bassline with samples of birds and all those Indian samples that Ott still haven't used on his tracks.

Progressive Dark Psy. 160BPM with groovy killargh bassline + pads compressed in chain by kick drum. Sort of Vibrasphere VS Psykovsky.

Minimal Dark Psy. 160BPM with killargh bassline and nothing less. Perhaps some downsampled chainsaw sample here and there. Sort of Shiva Chandra VS Horror Place

Gay Dark Psy. 160BPM with killargh bassline and Pet Shop Boys samples. Sort of Texas Faggot on Meth and Seroxat.

Happy Dark Psy. 160BPM with killargh bassline and pitched up Britney Spears vocals.

Morning Dark Psy. 160BPM with killargh bassline and cheesy melodies. Protoculture VS Kindzadza on Meth with Heroin.

Ambient Dark Psy. 80BPM with killargh bassline with samples of birds and all those Indian samples that Ott still haven't used on his tracks.

Progressive Dark Psy. 160BPM with groovy killargh bassline + pads compressed in chain by kick drum. Sort of Vibrasphere VS Psykovsky.

Minimal Dark Psy. 160BPM with killargh bassline and nothing less. Perhaps some downsampled chainsaw sample here and there. Sort of Shiva Chandra VS Horror Place

I thought that these already existed. :D

Treebient - Ambient music mixed with nature, the outside world & the wildlife. Something really atmospheric and easy on the listener that slowly evolves into an exciting rhythm of sounds of nature.. I might try making something just like this to show you what I mean..

like Phillip Glass' Orion ?

I think we need a new subgenre. One to rule them all !!!

It would be melodic, psychedelic, deep, emotional....

And we would call it : Greatest Of All Trance!

Or G.O.A. Trance.... that's strange, it reminds me of something.

:D