2. VARIATIONS

3. TITTLE TATTLE

4. SMOOTH & PRESENT

5. MATTENKLOPFER

6. RUBIDIUM

7. ANANDAMIDE

8. LIGHTED BY THE SUN

9. P6

It's not difficult to see that this project is a collaboration between Audiomatic (Benjamin Halfman) and Magnetrixx (Stefan Lewin). Due to their own individual releases, both artists have made themselves known on national and international levels. They first met at Leviathan Studios when Stefan was working on his first releases. Benni was already an established DJ playing many parties in Germany. He became fascinated with the producing and music creation Stefan was doing and started learning how to do it himself. During a time apart, Benni honed the skills Stefan taught him and when they finally came back together Stefan was so impressed with how much Benni had learned they spontaneously created a track together. Eventually, they joined forces and started the project Audiomatrixx. Those familiar with the artists' individual works know what to expect: nice, driving beats with power-grooves for a packed dance floor. They immediately gained fans after releasing three tracks for various compilations. After two years of hard work in the studio the long awaited debut album is finally ready. The album has a unique sound and positive vibe that explores a lot of nice musical ideas featuring a mixture of old analog synths and new self programmed software synths. The album is already being presented at major festivals in Austria, Brazil, Denmark, and Germany. The band's philosophy is to continuously nurture and push each other's ability fertilizing each other's creativity to make the most intricate and mind blowing music they possibly can together. They live to travel the world and see their music affect crowds of people by making them dance and smile at the same time. They consider the ultimate success when people love what they are doing while they focus their passion like a laser. They don't worry too much about outside influences, concentrating instead on constantly making their sound better and better, putting everything on the line and expressing their own feelings and ideas to the people of the world. Audiomatrixx is perpetuated by two minds, hearts, and souls to make the world a better place through the drive to create something that can be felt deep down on a primal level where pleasure and joy forces you to move your body to the beats they lovingly create.

Sounds & Cover are online !

http://www.ap-records.com/doc/ap161/

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!B)

I am waiting since two months! DAMN!

The cover looks killargh B)

And the samples are good. I was already looking for that Magnetrixx-ish touch in the sound :)

WHEN IS RELEASE DATE? "Winter" is a bit unprecise ... apart from the fact that you shall be damned to let me still wait so long!

Very nice! I was wondering when Magnetrixx was going to be involved in another album. IMHO Magnetrixx is very underrated. We booked him and Heike for one of our events in 2004 and they didn't disappoint! :posford:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

How much time will it take to release this CD? Can't wait to get this gem in my hand.

Magnetrixx third CD Wierd was awsome. :posford:

AP records website says it's obviously going to be out in April.

I can't wait!

:posford:

• 2 weeks later...

I asked AP Records and Jinno told me that the releasedate is the 11. April. :)

At the same time will Sunhize's album Dream Machines released. :posford:

great news :posford:

• 2 weeks later...

Aaah, good news finally...

but not for me, I spent this month's money on concert tickets and a soon to be mine ipod :P

gotta wait...

damn!

I'd really want it.

Maybe if I let go of a concert...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OH MAN, I finally, finally, FINALLY have this one!

It was about damn time. I loved Audiomatrixx from the first minute I heard Stefan play a track of the new project live already years ago, so I'm damn happy I finally got my copy of this album :)

It was a long road till I got the money ... First it went for an Ipod, then for a Shisha and for other stuff.

But now I finally had it and ordered it - actually I ordered it thursday and it already arrived, so cool, seems like the album couldn't wait to finally get to me B)

The music is fantastic! I had kinda known this before, since I practically ate the clips on myspace, but boy, this is awesome. This is how music must be - fresh, happy, dynamic, innovative, groovy and positive all over! Very good ^_^

And you know what's funny? The CD text on the disc in Winamp says "Magnetrixx" ... seriously, just put it in your PC! It's funny because obviously that piece is indeed the long awaited next chapter in the Magnetrixx book (I always thought Audiomatrixx should be looked at seperately) and thus can be regarded as the real successor to Wired (at least for me)...

Great, great, great! We need more like this :)

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...