Sonar 7 is here

YEAAAH!! Just came from the cakewalk site. And I'm so damn happy. Now that I've got my new pc that should run sweeeet. Glad to see someone else here using it :) Sonar 4 Life! :D

Oh ye, and the features look great. Sidechaining & that step sequencer + customizable tools in piano roll menu.. cant wait to try them out! :wub:

Am I the only one who think its really, really lame to introduce a whole new number to the release instead of 1.x?

Actually the 6.20 update was a big one, making another 6.xx wouldnt fit really. And sonar 7 has alot of new features, like sidechaining which I don't think they'de do so easly with an update. But yeah, they have made a bit too much numbers, like Sonar 3 and 4 were almost the same.

It is a good program, but sometimes for no known reason the sound cuts out and I have to wait a few minutes. They walla, it is back for no reason :blink:

It is vary stable and I feel I can rely on it to save all my settings so I might upgrade.....

....when they patch the next version!