Calling All Independent Creative Minds

Posted Image

Hello,

We at Psylosophy Records are looking for young creative minds to take part in our next ambitious project, conveniently called Experimentos.

Experimentos is an album entirely made of experimental music. Experimental is all the music that somehow experiments inside any or no particular music style. We're looking for innovation, for people who can't see any talent in their own music and for those whose creations have always been overlooked by labels afraid of unsellable music.

Further details on this album will be available only to artists interested in taking part. Artists who are not musicians can also manifest their interest in this project. The album has no release date set, will be sold at production-cost and no royalties will be paid.

People interested in this must want to take part in an effort to promote music, knowledge and creativity. We are looking to create something that's not a product of a massive consumption society, to which psytrance is currently associated. We want something that somehow fights the trend. But, more than anything else, we want to open your eyes to the fact that you are talented, you just don't know it yet.

Send your Experimentos to this e-mail address: collective @ psylosophy (dot) com
(Please upload your music somewhere, and send us the link. Attachments will be ignored)

Thank you so very much!
- Psylosophy Records

--------------------------------------
www.psylosophy.com
www.theexperimentos.com

Totally cool :wub: I just bought new speakers and came up with two tracks.

I don't identify myself as the composer, so they're probably something for your "ignore this noise" pile :D

Btw. is Psylosophy's "psylo" from the document you receive from mental hospital? Some people just love it :rolleyes:

But it has to be electronic? Genre oriented i mean? :unsure:

Surely not. We are considering everything, as long as it experiments with something, somehow.

We are trying to stay away from clichés and stereotypes so, drek, radio static doesn't necessarily guarantee experimentation ;)

I'd like to take the opportunity to thank you all for the interest in this project... Keep those tracks coming!

And remember, non-musicians are invited as well! :)

drek, radio static doesn't necessarily guarantee experimentation ;)

Yes I have to agree about that(I've heard a few tracks with static recently and they were nothing special because of it.)

You'll hear the thing and decide for yourself but i have to get me to finishing it first :P