VA/Ulterior Natality (Eutuchia Records)

Some people probably didn't notice it, but an uplifting/nitzchonot net-label was born recently, Eutuchia Records, created and owned by Sanga (member of Reload Next Generation crew) and with the help of uplifting artists. We just deliver there this info:

"The Nitzhonot music strikes again with a hot uplifting melodic trance compilation.

Eutuchia is presenting the ''Ulterior Natality'', a gathering of the biggest and new blood artists of Israel and Greece. High speed melodies, powerful kicks and basses are ready to make a brainwash damage. The experience and technology of Agneton, Eyal Iceman, Dementia, Goldenfinger, Transfix, Loop and more offers to you the biggest music nostalgia." (taken from www.eutuchia.com)

Posted Image

Tracklist:

1 Loop - Princess Mari Ta Ma E (9:36)

2 Dementia & Sanga - Real Life (7:45)

3 Goldenfinger - Uplifting Fantasy (8:20)

4 Eyal Iceman - Return Of The Real Iceman (12:12)

5 Sanga - Isis (9:52)

6 Agneton - A New Hope (6:37)

7 Spectrum - Psychotic Redhead Babe (6:48)

8 Oxydow - Everlasting Love (9:16)

9 X-Men - Existence (8:35)

FREE DOWNLOAD there>> http://www.bestsharing.com/f/vh3V4C339912

More infos @ www.eutuchia.com & www.myspace.com/eutuchia.

This is a great initiative for the small scene and I'm happy I can be part of the project.

People that like Nitzhonot should definately check out this compilation. Mind the fact that Iceman, a Nitzhonot

hero from the forgotten days back in the late nineties, contributed as well!

Discogs link: http://www.discogs.com/release/1044830

This is a great initiative for the small scene and I'm happy I can be part of the project.

People that like Nitzhonot should definately check out this compilation. Mind the fact that Iceman, a Nitzhonot

hero from the forgotten days back in the late nineties, contributed as well!

Discogs link: http://www.discogs.com/release/1044830

you already released a track,

interesting, I'll check it out ;)

Hmm sounds a little to cheesy for my taste.

But: The Agneton track is great... no cheese, quite psychedelic. Would love to hear more Agneton tracks :)

digi

I just created a Myspace, I'd suggest you to give a listen to 'het was zomer preview' and 'thy real name preview' if you liked my contribution on this CD (:

altough im not a big uplifting trance fan , i have to say this is quite good , i dig up some traxx , most of them arent psyche at all but to me Agneton really makes a difference on this VA. my fav on this is Agneton´s .

Congrats Agneton.

PS: - I´m sure you will "contribute" to the Metapsychic´s soon.. ;)

• 12 years later...

This one was great as well I remember,, can't find it anywhere either online unfortunately. :(

*edit* it's on spotify! :)