The official new Younger Brother album support group

Goa Bill

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes and 20 seconds and my 1st listening experience will start :posford:

there's a torrent out there ;)

eh.. I'm so buying it but I can't wait for the physical media..

1 minute 17 seconds OMGOMGOMG

there's a torrent already?!! fuck me people are quick to get these things up on the net.

Hows the first listening experience going traveller? Use headphones or surround sound, its much better ;)

no words

they should have called this "the real shpongle 2 album"

the only filler is sleepwalker pt 2, every other track is un fucking real.

So far I don't really like either sleepwalker, elephant machine, some of I am a freak. The rest are great. I might buy it just for the good tracks but imho overall it's no shpongle.

So far I don't really like either sleepwalker, elephant machine, some of I am a freak. The rest are great. I might buy it just for the good tracks but imho overall it's no shpongle.

this is a whole level of complexity beyond shpongle. Listen to the layers of melodies on Your Friends Are Scary,thats fucking ridiculous.

this is a whole level of complexity beyond shpongle. Listen to the layers of melodies on Your Friends Are Scary,thats fucking ridiculous.

Complexity doesn't really mean much but I don't see the next level of complexity here. It is a very good track but people seem to be falling over themselves with the hype and hearing what's not there. I listened to the record carefully 3 times and the good stuff is very good, beautiful melodies and just overall very pleasant. When I listen to the whole album the bad stuff kills the mood so maybe that diminished my enjoyment of the whole thing. If everything was on the level of the really good tracks then we would have a contender. I do like the sound very much, finally the guitars are used properly in electronic music, they just blend in instead of sticking out and ruining everything. This album is worth buying and I hope they continue in the same vein because I can see the potential of the trippiest music ever.

well I think this is one of the bast albums someone from this scene has ever created

This is psychedelic music at it best, not ambient, not trance, not indie but a perfect blend

thanks to these people for they have enhanced my life more than a few times

Hows the first listening experience going traveller? Use headphones or surround sound, its much better ;)

Is a good stereo with only 2 front speakers not good enough? I was just wondering is the album recorded in surround or some? Hmm maybe I should be getting them 2 xtra small speakers for my set...

Is a good stereo with only 2 front speakers not good enough? I was just wondering is the album recorded in surround or some? Hmm maybe I should be getting them 2 xtra small speakers for my set...

Donno how bout surround but it's very bass heavy album

there's a torrent already?!! fuck me people are quick to get these things up on the net.

1) You do not listen music in surround system

2) You do NOT listen music in surround system

yea sick bass on my studio monitors.

i love that simon brought back that slideing dark shpongle 1 bass.

this album pretty much kills off psytrance to me. to even compare this to anything released this year is a fucking joke.

Yep. So true that it's actually sad.