The official new Younger Brother album support group

Goa Bill

Am i the only one that gathers soundclips from the new YB album in a lost hope to catch the vibe of this yet to be released album?

Are you the only one who walks around the city and chants "You're all i want" just to watch people's weird looks?

Well i hope not, St. Postford played here 2 tracks off his new album one of them was the already released and so-so in my ears tune "I am a freak" and "All I Want" which sounds like the best tune the Floyd never recorded (seriously).

Ooopie, Charlie, Traveller? Please help...

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been lucky enough to catch YB fully live twice now and what can i say, I really think the new stuff is utterly spectactular. It's going to upset a lot of psytrance purists for sure because it's a little more mainstream and not as dance floor orientated. The songs i've heard are more like a hybrid between melodic, catchy, almost funky psychedelic electronica and post/progressive rock with some fleeting elements of more dancefloor orientated psytrance. the posfordian psychedelia is still there but this time its more subtle, more like it was in the celtic cross album. definately unlike any other music thats being put out at the moment.

also what i love about the new stuff is that every song that i've heard is noticeably different from the rest, with its own unique vibe but they all still manage to fitt in with the general feel of the album. all i want is also quickly becoming one of my favourite songs, was already singing along when i saw it at glade. This is gonna be a goodun for sure, just gotta wait for twisted to release the damn thing.

Oh and watch out for YB performing crumblenaut fully live when they next tour, it sounds awesome. they even found a singer who can do the vocal part!

Guest The Journey Man Project

sounds really nice... is the new album done with the live band or isit only gonna be done with electronic gear?

sounds like it could be the best release from Twisted for a loooooooong time...

a psy album that might be worth getting this year :clapping:

I am definetly up for this one

enough of waiting though

it turned into craving

Hope it doesnt get postponed once more in 1st of october

I loved the music on it, I dont care what people think

Do you remember when FSOL made the Amorphous album Isness

The same trip goes on here, and both of it makes me happy

I love isness and Alice in Ultraland and I still love the rest of FSOL

I love new younger brother and I ll keep liking the rest of the released Posford stuff

"I am a freak" sounds like it really shouldn't be on the next album as 1) the sample on it starts to irritate the morning coffee out of you after few listens. 2) it's more Benji than Simon.

Benji should just do the morning coffee for Simon and collect the undeserved credit, that's all.

Anyone had the feeling I'm drinking my morning coffee right now? :rolleyes:

this "morning coffee" sample really starts to irritate you after a while doesn't it!

"I am a freak" sounds like it really shouldn't be on the next album as 1) the sample on it starts to irritate the morning coffee out of you after few listens. 2) it's more Benji than Simon.

Benji should just do the morning coffee for Simon and collect the undeserved credit, that's all.

Anyone had the feeling I'm drinking my morning coffee right now? :rolleyes:

this "morning coffee" sample really starts to irritate you after a while doesn't it!

I dont think the i am a freak song thats off the twisted dvd is the same one thats going to be on the new album...

leaked to the net! :posford:

not really :(

beh I want to hear it already <_<

I am definetly up for this one

enough of waiting though

it turned into craving

Hope it doesnt get postponed once more in 1st of october

I loved the music on it, I dont care what people think

Do you remember when FSOL made the Amorphous album Isness

The same trip goes on here, and both of it makes me happy

I love isness and Alice in Ultraland and I still love the rest of FSOL

I love new younger brother and I ll keep liking the rest of the released Posford stuff

The Isness is really not good imo..... Alice in ultraland never tried, but I guess more singing and stuff???

The day the new Younger Brother album arrives through my letterbox I'm gonna make a fruit cake and feed it to the birds in an expression and sharing of the love Sir Posford infuses in me; surely evidence His Holyness is a force for good in this world. :posford:

So, it's not like I really have a choice whether to preorder or not? :)

No! You still have a choice - you can pre-order today, or maybe tomorrow, or even next week! Free choice FTW! ;):D