Progressive compilations

Sideffect...

Guest The Journey Man Project

just grab all the compilation from Tribal Vision... I have them all and I can telly you quite honestly that they cover most the sounds that are being played at gigs, and they are top quality in regards to sound quality...

I like early I boga stuff but nothing rom about 2004 on fro them has really caught me...

also anything from Zenon... their compilations are super nice and psychedelic...

I also like the Singular compilations on Critical Rhythm... thought these head more towar sht progress house cross over...

basically get Tribal Vision, they'll fill up all you needs!

thanx journey man,

I prefer specifiek releases,

I trust the recommendations on this forum ;)

ok then I suggest:

V.A - "Urban Legends"

V.A - "Limelight"

V.A - "Inner Circle"

V.A - "Street Art"

V.A - "Limelight 2"

V.A - "Trash Art"

V.A - "Limelight 3"

specifice releases... all th ebest compilations from 2004-2007

ok then I suggest:

V.A - "Urban Legends"

V.A - "Limelight"

V.A - "Inner Circle"

V.A - "Street Art"

V.A - "Limelight 2"

V.A - "Trash Art"

V.A - "Limelight 3"

specifice releases... all the best compilations from 2004-2007

lime light is great, didn't know they already had 3 :o

ok then I suggest:

V.A - "Urban Legends"

V.A - "Limelight"

V.A - "Inner Circle"

V.A - "Street Art"

V.A - "Limelight 2"

V.A - "Trash Art"

V.A - "Limelight 3"

specifice releases... all th ebest compilations from 2004-2007

+1 Tribal Vision releases are amazing. Lime Light 3 would be the only exception for me though...

Check out Iboga's Hibernation and Nuance compilations, I think that they are awesome. Another very good compilation is Reflections by Blue Tunes Recordings. Some seriously good tunes!

saying tribal vision captures it all doesnt do justice to some other great labels imho..

check stuff from iboga of course and defenitly also check blue tunes records.. They have released some of the best compi's i think..

weel I have never quite got into the Iboga sound except for:

Beat Bizarre - "Lewd"

V.A - "Ectoplasm"

their latest releases just haven't connected well with me... and I stated this with my earlier claim... it was a personal reason... whereas Tribal Vision for me has a lot more energy...

I must admit I haven;t cechked out Blue Tunes... any reccomendations?

Interesting... Thanks for the recommendation Journey Mate!

yeah and if you like the style on these, then I think one of the most underrated albums in this scene ever is:

Tomtron & Liesegang - "Electic Tandem"

some of the most deep and psychedellic proggyI've ever heard, and the second live disc is really good... worth having for this alone... I've always wanted to see them live...

yeah and if you like the style on these, then I think one of the most underrated albums in this scene ever is:

Tomtron & Liesegang - "Electic Tandem"

some of the most deep and psychedellic proggyI've ever heard, and the second live disc is really good... worth having for this alone... I've always wanted to see them live...

Yeah man, I love deep progressive, it is not common place nowadays... I just got 19 new albums from Saiko so it will have to wait though ...

What about the other Domo Records releases? Any recommendations?

• 4 weeks later...

I have once stumble upon a basilisk post on a psy techy sugestions kind of topic where he sugested that there is a great techy track hidden on a ManMadeMan album who was avaible on his site. I got curious since I dig their work and end up surfing his website in search of that album and I dowloaded. The album is carefuly named Free to listen and it was more than a pleasant surprise to find one of the best progressive techy modern psywhatever kind of music :)

So now destiny has brought me up here to tell you the truth, rain, about the today's true best progressive album:

ManMadeMan- Free to Listen

and here is the link to basilisk site

http://www.ektoplazm.com/

John 00 Flemings White Label Republic & Unfold comps. The first two discs on each of these comps have some great groovey progressive imo. The second discs are full on with a bit of progressive as well.

Check em out:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/hit/hit2cd005.html

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/fkc/fkc2cd005.html

edit: I AM NOW OFFICIALLY VISUALLY DISTORTED!!! :posford: