Solar Fields - Earthshine

minimal info

good news! I'm looking forward to a trance album from him :)

Hell Yes! Looks like yet another Ultimae pre-order for me.

After all these pre-orders, they should just have access to my bank account and pull out cash and send the CDs without any input from me. Some sort of subscription plan maybe.

Guest The Journey Man Project

yeah looks awesome... I hope it is the same cyber sounds he uses in his chillout but over a trance beat...

this could be the ultimate in space mind expanding music for a long time :D

he is my fav Ultimae artists so no questions asked that I ma getting this one :D

What do you think they meant by "Trance"? I'm sure it's not Tiësto style, but will it be Goa? Progressive maybe?

Fact is I don't know very much of Solar Fields work...

I think it will be like his track on Fahrenheit Project part 6, Levitate which was more upbeat than I've come to expect from Solar Fields. It was like progressive but with beautiful ambient atmospheres :wub:

Hope for that style :clapping:

yeah looks awesome... I hope it is the same cyber sounds he uses in his chillout but over a trance beat...

this could be the ultimate in space mind expanding music for a long time :D

Couldn't agree more.

What do you think they meant by "Trance"? I'm sure it's not Tiësto style, but will it be Goa? Progressive maybe?

Fact is I don't know very much of Solar Fields work...

Check out Levitate (VA Fahrenheit 6 or Infection 268-7 (Blue Moon Station). I have no doubt it will be something like that.

I think it will be like his track on Fahrenheit Project part 6, Levitate which was more upbeat than I've come to expect from Solar Fields. It was like progressive but with beautiful ambient atmospheres :wub:

^ So, yeah, what Abasio said. :)

bingo, his live trance set in Island of Fire fest was exactly that.

Same in Sonica, last year... he played 3 upbeat tracks if i remember well.

All of them were wicked!

:D

You could also check vibrasphere - baltic resonance (solar fields remix) from Archipelago remixed album.

Great remix!

I guess i'll have to hold me breath!

;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

from ultimae records :

This 5th album from Solar Fields represents an excursion into upbeat soundscapes.

Blasting morning trance from Swedish High-Tech sound designer Magnus Birgersson,

[ EarthShine ] stands as a collection of 8 upbeat gems which some trance lovers were fortunate enough

to discover live these last summers.

Solar Fields blends various influences from the progressive, original psychedelic, tribal and ambient realms ;

sculpting his own style with outstanding mastery.

8 hypnotic journeys with powerful grooves and a genious and exquisite sense of dreams unfolding on the

dancefloors.

samples

Sounds great. After first two tracks I was affraid it's going to be a generic progressive with ducking bass, but with tracks like Black Arrow or Spectral Nation they've prooven that it's gonna be a lot more than this. Some of them sound very old-school, with great flowing acid lines. What I really hope for, is that all those acid sounds will be accompanied by atmospheric and melodic touches SF are known of. If that's the case, it is going to be huge!

Eitherway, definitely a CD that's need to be purchased! :)

:wub:

Aha! That's why I couldn't post :P

All I can say is

:(

I can't wait until November 8th :lol:

I also can't afford this but I will still get it. Top of the list now is Solar Fields - Earthshine