4. FRANKFURT BEACH

5. TAKE IT SLOW

6. TWO WINDOWS

7. LUNATIC

8. HIGH MOON

9. SOMETHING OUTSIDE

10. UNDER THE STARS

11. SUPERNATURAL

4 years after their previous one LIQUID BEACH, Saafi Brothers are ready than ever. Awesome, stunning release ! One of the best albums this year.

Ambiental, downtempo themes, very atmospheric feel, nice vocals, and still true to themselves. This one sounds like a crossbreed between MIDNIGHT'S CHILDREN and LIQUID BEACH. I was really wondering whatever happend to them, considering Gabriel Le Mar released many albums in between, I was waiting for 4 years for this to come out and I was waiting for another solid release by masters of smooth downtempo with dub and trance influences. This albums is perfect for making love, with sliding pads, pleasant harmonies and haunting vocals, really can't get better than this. While Liquid Beach was more in dubby realms, this one goes more experimenting with various electronic genres but still remaining ambiental and dreamy. Some tracks are even trip hopish, some have solid groove, some are very gentle and clear. Album not to miss. Best tracks : SUPERNATURAL, UNDER THE SUN, LUNATIC, HIGH MOON, UNDER THE STARS, SOMETHING OUTSIDE... 9/10

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I am sorry if my review wasn't good enough for anyone around here to get it. :unsure::D

dont't know ... but this album is for sure the most beautiful and vivid. can't compare it.

it is way more resolute than any other ambient/chillout i know. it doesnt draws an other strange world or a dreamy film like many other ambient. it is native powerful and still very dreamy!

10/10