MY NEW VANGUARD BANK

i bought the bank, and made a hit now im rich :posford:

Hahaha, poor kid. I mean if he's really...real! and not some random coverup on here, I truly feel sorry for him, but also I have to understand the fact that being from Korea kind of makes him crazy automatically in my book since the mother of my son is also Korean, but maybe it only applies to adopted Koreans.

However, putting all that silliness aside, I am glad DIAKS IS NOW RICH!@#!@#

Dude, you know, you should take me out to eat. We can then talk about collaborating on a project. ONLY if you buy dinner though cause I'm a broke bloke yo! :)

Haheha!

*KEEPING THE THREAD ALIVE!*

-d

Devious , i have arranged now a so you and me + NHRYNO can have a dinner and discuss future collaborations :posford: im sure these vanguard presets will be very useful when we go to the studio, he can sing good to :lol: remember metallica cover he did? :clapping:

Wow! Most delightful, Diaks. I look forward to this arrangement. Perhaps I can bring along the father of TIP and have Raja present and perhaps we'll be able to get a mad record deal with TIP.World. Who knows, we may even get luckier and get a contract with Sony Music.

On any note, Diaks, the JP-8080 came today. I have to take it apart, I guess the good deal on it requires me to fix the headphones volume knob. It's wobbly, but works fluidly nonetheless. =] We could put it to good use for our new big upcoming album. giggle giggle. :)

I do not remember that Metallica cover. I avoided many topics because in a way, I felt sorry for him :)

-d

Wow! Most delightful, Diaks. I look forward to this arrangement. Perhaps I can bring along the father of TIP and have Raja present and perhaps we'll be able to get a mad record deal with TIP.World. Who knows, we may even get luckier and get a contract with Sony Music.

On any note, Diaks, the JP-8080 came today. I have to take it apart, I guess the good deal on it requires me to fix the headphones volume knob. It's wobbly, but works fluidly nonetheless. =] We could put it to good use for our new big upcoming album. giggle giggle. :)

I do not remember that Metallica cover. I avoided many topics because in a way, I felt sorry for him :)

-d

Legends never die ;)

His 2 unlimited remix in case you doubt his skills:

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=45653

And finally the classic metallica :

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=47863