is flying rhino records coming back?

Guest The Journey Man Project

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The person who has registered the new domain: www.flyingrhino.co.uk is a person with the name: Will Stoner

notice that the old original site url was: www.flying-rhino.co.uk

just a little detail ;)

i left the project because of to much strange things going in with it.. i felt very suspicous to some things.. i can tell you some of what i was told by this person, that the plans was to have the entire old FR catalogue available for download free of charge.. and i dont think the original FR members where happy with this crazy idea..

It is more to the story then this but i dont have time to write a book here about something im not interested in anymore.

The person who has registered the new domain: www.flyingrhino.co.uk is a person with the name: Will Stoner

notice that the old original site url was: www.flying-rhino.co.uk

just a little detail ;)

i left the project because of to much strange things going in with it.. i felt very suspicous to some things.. i can tell you some of what i was told by this person, that the plans was to have the entire old FR catalogue available for download free of charge.. and i dont think the original FR members where happy with this crazy idea..

It is more to the story then this but i dont have time to write a book here about something im not interested in anymore.

mmm sounds dodge... but maybe if he legally purchased the company he probably got the rights to the music with it... and he can then do whatever he wants... maybe he is some uber rich dude who liked FR and with his money has decided to give it all away???

if it wasn't legit then I doubt he'd be able to get away with something like that... I'm sure many of the old artists would do their best to get some kind of legal injunction...

if it was completelty legal, then for sure I'd download it all for free or for a small price :D

I don;t htink there is a single person on this site who wouldn't! again if it is legit...

AFAIK James Monro is on Iboga Records and also he owns Tropical Beats label or something like that. Not sure whether they ever released anything yet.

Tropilca beats has a release:

V.A - "Nectar"

but it don't sound that amazing... kinda standard progressive style... I got the feeling from soem proggi dj;s in Australia that the label hasn;t made it really because it's hard for new labels to compete with the likes of Tribal Vision and Iboga...

would love to see James do a sunrise set though....

mmm sounds dodge... but maybe if he legally purchased the company he probably got the rights to the music with it... and he can then do whatever he wants... maybe he is some uber rich dude who liked FR and with his money has decided to give it all away???

if it wasn't legit then I doubt he'd be able to get away with something like that... I'm sure many of the old artists would do their best to get some kind of legal injunction...

if it was completelty legal, then for sure I'd download it all for free or for a small price :D

I don;t htink there is a single person on this site who wouldn't! again if it is legit...

I didnt say it was illegal ;) i know more then i wrote but like i said to much to write here.. since i have dropped this project long ago. drop a mail to Will Stoner instead and ask him for details: admin@flyingrhino.co.uk

and if that e-mail alias insnt in use anymore i can give you his other mail in a pm.

The last thing i heard from him was that he planned to put the site online in september.

Have in mind that the coming soon text on the site has been there since early 2007.

And of course the FR still has potential. But not without the original members giving it green light.

*edit* now he changed the coming soon pic to another with an actual launch date

I didnt say it was illegal ;) i know more then i wrote but like i said to much to write here.. since i have dropped this project long ago. drop a mail to Will Stoner instead and ask him for details: admin@flyingrhino.co.uk

and if that e-mail alias insnt in use anymore i can give you his other mail in a pm.

The last thing i heard from him was that he planned to put the site online in september.

Have in mind that the coming soon text on the site has been there since early 2007.

And of course the FR still has potential. But not without the original members giving it green light.

*edit* now he changed the coming soon pic to another with an actual launch date

Thanks have just sent him and email... hope he replies :)

I wouldn't :ph34r:

I already have almost all of it on CD :D