artha - live set at toga party in poland - 01.09.2007 [goa-trance]

artha

Up to par with your last set, and just as awesome if not more! Everyone should hear this, its a plethora of the melodic goa sounds we love.

What do you produce with, and how long have these tracks been working on tracks like this?

hello :-)

i have 4 you my second live-set - from toga's party in poland

check :

---------

music:

http://artha.insidelamp.pl/music/toga%20-%...001-09-2007.mp3

tracklist:

http://artha.insidelamp.pl/music/toga%20-%...20tracklist.txt

greets

WOW.. dude 4 thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

most tracks are in buzztracker, but some are already in changed software on ableton live... how long to produce these tracks... hmmmm... sometimes fast, sometimes very slow, you know. in hours : i think that 24 per track is good time. sometimes i spent many time to find the sound for solo lines and other... sometimes i looking for any fx'es - many many hours searching on my hdd... i have some my patents to create some sounds and dimension in tracks... to produce i use only: pc, sequence editor, vsti ,vst, studio monitors and midi keyboard... i haven't any hardware synthesizers yet. some history... i spend my time with music from 1993 :) began on c64 :) all the best

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Amnesia

BooM :posford: really liked the first live set that ive got and really want to get this one 2. Artha can u send it ore fix the download link?

Cheers

• 1 month later...