-

apsyd

Yeah, go ahead and hate. No problem with me. I dont think the thread should be closed. You ALL did not get my point. Especially not vegan lover peace on earth Mr. AutoMato. I am not angry, and I will not be angry if someone calls me whatever, or hates me on this forum, thats long gone now. You do not need to apologize to me either mr Topic starter, nor do you need to take my previous very sarcastic comment seriously.

Like I said, go ahead and spread your hate, its not like we dont have enough of it already, we sure could need some more.

What should you care of you write bad about someone that you dont know? Nah, thats ok. Can I call your mother a whore, just cause someone on this forum told me that she MIGHT be? I didnt think so....

Have a nice one! ;)

+1

Don't listen to nemo, he's constantly on the rag. Although I personally don't condone hating, I think it's valid to point out some behavior among artists who have succumbed to whatever success they've had and who have thereby taken themselves too seriously. If we can have a very popular thread about ugly cover art (which I don't recall nemo bitching about but which also disses artists), then we can call out some other artists as well. Keeps our artists honest.

I was never pro that thread, and I never ever look inside almost. It is a shame that so many people feel the need and urge to rack down on artists all the time. You know what I get a feeling of?

ENVY!

Deadly sin and all mr Spirituality :)

Guest The Journey Man Project

well after spending the last two weeks listening to as much new psy as poissbile, and also buying a heap of new chillout...

I don;t think hat eis the best woprd.. dislike is much better...

I dislike Ott and Shpongle as I find that whilst they have done a lot in promoting the psy dub sound, the music itself is highly overrated, and the sheer popularity has led to the neglect of many other artits in this field... for example man fothe Dakini records artists... Shpongle to me now sounds very plastic and tacky, and the new album really does just sound like a jmble of randome noise lumped together, badly...

Skazi and Chemical Crew... I dislike them because they make music that really does sound like vaguley slower NRG and Gabba, which in itself sucks balls... and to try and sell this in the same genres that spawned such great acts as Electric Universe, Space Tribe, Hallucinogen, T.I.P, G.N.O.T.R etc. is just despicable.

The same above goes for every Israeli, Aussie and European based producer who makes the cut and paste full on style devloped by Avi Linker and Astrix, oh and G.M.S... it is one thing to make a style to earn some money, but to destroy an entire scene and way of life is just ridiculous (when will Bush invade the Psy scene to protect freedom?)

records labels that seem to be on one hand whining about how bad sales are and that downloading is awful, on the other hand often ripping off new upcoming artists and putting tracks on the net themselves...

people like me who constanly whine about the good old days when they are long gone and I and others like me should go and get a life elsewhere :unsure: :clapping: :posford: :clapping: :rolleyes:

Envy? Hehe. No. Apsyd was just trying to call some artists on their bullshit and I'm backing him up because I feel his intentions were not altogether misguided. Everyone, including you and including me, are guilty of bullshit, and we're better off in the long run when people call us on it. I won't pull the old "read his original post again" thing, because no one ever does and because they'd prefer to argue, but he wasn't actually trying to hate.

Envy? Hehe. No. Apsyd was just trying to call some artists on their bullshit and I'm backing him up because I feel his intentions were not altogether misguided. Everyone, including you and including me, are guilty of bullshit, and we're better off in the long run when people call us on it. I won't pull the old "read his original post again" thing, because no one ever does and because they'd prefer to argue, but he wasn't actually trying to hate.

bullshit? so you know for sure that his research was 100% proof? ;) and lets face it otto, the topic title says it all.... "But, I didnt mean it that way" BOOHOO!! And apsyd, I am not angry with your or anything, just so you know that. You have your opinion about things, and I have mine. If you feel to express yours, its my right to express mine or criticize :) Thats all.

And YES, I feel a lot of Envy a LOT of the times here on these forums.

b b but but if I start my ,,hate" rant against artists in this thread and they see what I write I might blow my connections and no longer feel that I have an important role in this scene (which strangly is build around forums, or so some would like to believe). If I rant my rant they, the artists and ,,important" people around the globe wount see me as chanty und kool as I want them to think I am .. the terror the terror :unsure: .. ;):lol:

I have no rants about any artists. .. umm.. all the crap I've heard is from other people and thats not my personal experience :saint:

e. my only ,,hate" is against wannabee's

e2... but that would also be a lie

Yes! This is what I'm looking for! Posts like this! So here's a good example of how I intended this thread to turn out.

And I'm glad things are somewhat sorted out now. B). I'll work on not being such a pussy, too. :lol:

If you are a pussy you'll get fucked by dicks :ph34r:

And shit on by assholes.

Well some people really are into some weird shit but yeah, if you like shitting into a woman's vagina then more power to you :P

(I have seen Team America btw)

I don't hate any artists but I do like one in particular a little less after he stole Ryo's hash when his back was turned, when we were sitting together backstage at a festival this summer. I got some of it back though.

I don't hate any artists but I do like one in particular a little less after he stole Ryo's hash when his back was turned, when we were sitting together backstage at a festival this summer. I got some of it back though.

Im sorry man, I didnt mean it! :( You know hash and me!