-

apsyd

I hate you! :D On a serious note, whats the meaning of ranting about artists that you hate or dislike? isnt there enough hate in the world already? You dont like it? well, fine, you dont, and thats it, you can express that, but comon, why start topics about why and who you hate? At the end of the fucking day, its about taste, and if you dont like it, you just dont! I dont like Skazi's music, but I can see why others do... I dont like a lot of the Israeli super pop progressive, but I dont need to rant about it... just leave it be and enjoy what you love, why spend energy in what you dont like? ;)

I don't think I hate that many artists really, not in this scene! Psy artists who make a bad album generally create a really boring repetitive album which is all copy & paste & lacking in ideas & although I really don't like that I don't hate it!!! No need to hate talentless artists, I just ignore them!

I do however hate a lot of pop artists because their albums are so annoying! My Japanese manager keeps putting in the pussycat dolls album (despite my best attempts to hide it, she always finds it) & it's so fucking bad! Retarded even as they can't sing & their songwriting is awful. Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me? Don't wish your girlfriend sucked cock like me? :P

:wank:

Boring talentless Psy music just can't compare to this painful drivel!

Rant over!!

ps to all the naysayers we can't be happy & plur all the time. There needs to be some negativity all we'll explode! Just try not to go overboard & debate normally not in radi/rezwanker style!

I hate all the greats who won't come to Psynews and say hi. <_< As if they don't know this place exists. Ha!

I think it's because they know they would get flooded with comments and messages from everyone, and they feel they have to respond. If they aren't here, they can spend their time working on their music instead of sifting through all of the comments. Maybe or maybe not?

but HATE? How can you hate someone that you dont even know. I can understand that you DISLIKE the music, but you can not judge Skazi for instance or hate him really, because you dont KNOW him personally. What if you meet Skazi one day and then you find out that he himself is such a good person, but of course you would not like the music more. THIS is what I mean. I COULD say that I dislike or hate people that I have met. Hate is a word to use with caution (for ME) since if I really really hate someone, I think they should die or worse.

People who say that certain artists are destroying the scene also are wrong IMHO. Its the people that like it and not the artist that makes it that you should dislike. And even THAT would be unfair, as you can not hate someone for their taste in Music, can you?

Remember that many artists are reading this forum, and you might end up looking like a complete TWAT saying stuff that is totally uncalled for? :)

From a musical point of view this is hard as well, since our forum here is a bit limited to what genres get discussed. GOA, Full On, Progressive and Darkpsy (sometimes) are the main genres here. People from each scene have very strong opinions about the other genres, and prolly WOULD tell you why they hate Darkpsy for instance. Am I right folks? :)

"MWNN is no good, because its melodic..." blah is a point of view/taste, and should not be confused with the actual facts. I know many people here that "hate" skazi, and they can very well explain why they hate it, and it seems that there is not many that will say they love it.. why? Cause this forum dont have any Skazi fans... simple as that. I THINK if you go to the Skazi lovers forum, you will find that they are talking just as much bull-shit about "our" beloved artists as we are about theirs.

I understand that it is important for mankind to belong to a group, but that does not mean, we can not respect another, does it? Yeah, I am getting all whiney about this, I am sorry, but all this negativity is really getting to me lately. I am hanging out with skate/surf punks at the moment, and all they give is positive vibes all the time... I would say they are more plur that us haha. My new boss (in the Tattoo shop) really does not understand Techno or Psy or Trance/Whatever, but he does not HATE it... nor does he hate commercial Punk...

I would say that its sane to think that "Thanks to those commercial bands..." (Figure out the rest of that statement/sentence hehe :)

Ok, my Rant is over, see yall next weekend :D

Feel free to delete the thread, then. If you deem it inappropriate, delete it. You are a mod after all. I was simply trying a different approach. :ph34r:

I'm glad you pointed out that if you say something uncalled for, you may look foolish. But people still might say things even after they know that. And should it matter if artists come to this page to read this? If they can't take the heat, they should get out of the kitchen. They should be mature enough not to threaten others because of a negative comment (like Skazi did). Once again, this thread was not made so that people would fight over things. And I can see why mods would get upset about a thread like this. I would too after reading the title of it.

I really love how abasio put it.

You dont get it. If people make up LIES because they dislike an artist and this artist reads it... well. And no, I am not a moderator anymore on this board, and speak quiet freely about this, as I am an artist as well. Hating for a melody, like I said, is just plain stupid, and should go into the "Im ignorant, cause I dont respect other peoples taste" thread. This is PsyNews now gossipnews :lol:

but HATE? How can you hate someone that you dont even know. I can understand that you DISLIKE the music, but you can not judge Skazi for instance or hate him really, because you dont KNOW him personally. What if you meet Skazi one day and then you find out that he himself is such a good person, but of course you would not like the music more. THIS is what I mean. I COULD say that I dislike or hate people that I have met. Hate is a word to use with caution (for ME) since if I really really hate someone, I think they should die or worse.

People who say that certain artists are destroying the scene also are wrong IMHO. Its the people that like it and not the artist that makes it that you should dislike. And even THAT would be unfair, as you can not hate someone for their taste in Music, can you?

Remember that many artists are reading this forum, and you might end up looking like a complete TWAT saying stuff that is totally uncalled for? :)

From a musical point of view this is hard as well, since our forum here is a bit limited to what genres get discussed. GOA, Full On, Progressive and Darkpsy (sometimes) are the main genres here. People from each scene have very strong opinions about the other genres, and prolly WOULD tell you why they hate Darkpsy for instance. Am I right folks? :)

"MWNN is no good, because its melodic..." blah is a point of view/taste, and should not be confused with the actual facts. I know many people here that "hate" skazi, and they can very well explain why they hate it, and it seems that there is not many that will say they love it.. why? Cause this forum dont have any Skazi fans... simple as that. I THINK if you go to the Skazi lovers forum, you will find that they are talking just as much bull-shit about "our" beloved artists as we are about theirs.

I understand that it is important for mankind to belong to a group, but that does not mean, we can not respect another, does it? Yeah, I am getting all whiney about this, I am sorry, but all this negativity is really getting to me lately. I am hanging out with skate/surf punks at the moment, and all they give is positive vibes all the time... I would say they are more plur that us haha. My new boss (in the Tattoo shop) really does not understand Techno or Psy or Trance/Whatever, but he does not HATE it... nor does he hate commercial Punk...

I would say that its sane to think that "Thanks to those commercial bands..." (Figure out the rest of that statement/sentence hehe :)

Ok, my Rant is over, see yall next weekend :D

Not that I hate any composers/producers, but why would any of the aforementioned give a rat's ass if they would happen to read e.g this forum and see some random nickname writing about their hatred for said person.

At least I wouldn't

If possible, Nemo, I'd appreciate it if you or any other mod (since you stated earlier that you aren't a mod here anymore) could get rid of this thread as to not cause any more damage. Once again, I didn't intend to harm anyone. I just thought it would be a good topic to discuss (guess I was wrong :lol:).

Don't be such a pussy, why should you apologize for your opinions?

:lol:

Don't be such a pussy, why should you apologize for your opinions?

:lol:

+1

Don't listen to nemo, he's constantly on the rag. Although I personally don't condone hating, I think it's valid to point out some behavior among artists who have succumbed to whatever success they've had and who have thereby taken themselves too seriously. If we can have a very popular thread about ugly cover art (which I don't recall nemo bitching about but which also disses artists), then we can call out some other artists as well. Keeps our artists honest.