most cheesy psytrance

frozen dream

the other day i was listening to this unreleased remix of vibe tribe to space cat's The Purist and I thought; man how bad can things get?

within the latest 3-4 years there is an immense drop in inventiveness and we see the same boring structures return all the time in psytrance.

artists who score good points in cheesiness:

G.M.S.(they still have the odd hit once and again though)

Freaked Frequency

Onyx

Time Lock

X-Noize

vibe tribe

ananda shake

sesto sento

bizzare contact

will continue this list

please use this thread to highlights the most cheesiest of psytrance songs you come across, a good warner to you all :lol:

Moved to Genereal. :)

I think I'll give a listen to all the tracks you people mention, I love cheese!! :P (I'm Swiss so it's my duty)

the other day i was listening to this unreleased remix of vibe tribe to space cat's The Purist and I thought; man how bad can things get?

within the latest 3-4 years there is an immense drop in inventiveness and we see the same boring structures return all the time in psytrance.

artists who score good points in cheesiness:

G.M.S.(they still have the odd hit once and again though)

Freaked Frequency

Onyx

Time Lock

X-Noize

vibe tribe

ananda shake

sesto sento

bizzare contact

will continue this list

please use this thread to highlights the most cheesiest of psytrance songs you come across, a good warner to you all :lol:

never heard of any of them <_<

:huh: probably all of them are the same guy

hallucinogen

hate to say it but I agree. All his stuff is "bouncey" now. Before the first shpongle album all his stuff was like reaching for more and more, would take you buy the head and drive you forward. Now he just phones it in to make money. He is still the lord of sound design but his stuff is a fucking joke. He has basically said something like this himself, that before "and day turned to night" he was always trying to go more and more beyond but that was the one track he was actually happy with.

I don't blame him, I mean that track is inhuman. I think he lost his creative spirit after he pulled hat one from the void just because thats impossible to go beyond.

Everyone else mentioned probly just lacks talent to do much more.

of course everyones view of cheesy differs, but how I see it, it's over the top melodies, too happy, too bright...

like domestic's new album, although i think there were 2-3 tracks i liked

some goes for vibe tribe - wise cracks, nice attempt, but just one inch too far (although dream catcher i like, the piano! :drama:)

what kind of cheese are u eating :blink: .... must be hard and spicy :P

but I guess cheese is not necessarily fluffy... it is for me though ;)

:lol:

But not all fluff is cheesy. Deedrah has some nice symmer breeze fluff without becoming fat and cheesy. Evan some light fluff hidden behond the music wall of a spicy night track. It is not the ingridiences that count, but how you use it.

IM - Viscious

and a couple of nostalgic eurodance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9j8uBCpDpQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWGcIxbNeHY

.. 150 bpm B)

sesto sento´s remix of moby...

haha i liked that one actually, their newer work is always very very close to cheesy now, but like groove it and some tracks from come together i really liked

they also did 2(?) remixes of daft punk's around the world, of which one is really stupid, empty and boring and the other a real partybuster!

to add some cheese:

audiotec

phanatic

although they all still have their occasional hit for me

I´ve never really listened to their music, but space buddha definately deserve the award for the cheesiest name. I mean wtf? :blink:

Space Buddha is quite cheesy indeed ... but they've got this one track Acid Prophecy, which is an absolute killer! Never heard anything more intense fullon than this one.

I liked his tracks 'love reactor' and 'silent galaxy' but he's very cheesy (yet very psychedelic in sound palette) indeed, his full album full circle wasn't really good, but very nice choice of distorted sounds and psychedelic overload in melodies!