New Entheogenic album

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Your intuition was wrong.

A special limited edition of Entheogenics - Flight of the Urubus - is available for purchase at our site

www.entheogenic.net.

Su,

USR

Now you are talking

:posford: :posford: :posford: :posford: :posford:

:clapping:

Ok jsut ordered! Could you plz tell me what is different on the limited edition from the one going to be available in retail? Not being a pessimist, but plz don't tell me it's special bcs it's wrapped in hand amde paper, hand sewn and the cd is made of corn extract :lol:

Regards Erik

btw, that's the strangest website I've ever seen...or one of the strangest.. :huh:

After having ordered I've been hyping myself up. Why all this silence, no tracklisting (just noticed it was released earlier in the thread), no samples nothing. Not even the slightest preview...maybe this album will hit like a BOMB. I really hope so. Now I'm thrilled!!!

After having ordered I've been hyping myself up. Why all this silence, no tracklisting (just noticed it was released earlier in the thread), no samples nothing. Not even the slightest preview...maybe this album will hit like a BOMB. I really hope so. Now I'm thrilled!!!

My thoughts too.

Its like the silence before the big one.

The anticipation befor the Bomb will hit.

. :ph34r: