New Entheogenic album

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Due to changes in the graphics the album will be delayed for a couple of days. We are trying to get this done as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your understanding,

Su,

USR

I dont understand nada, why arent you more clear about the f...... release date???

:posford: :posford: :posford:

Looks like it's anticipated by huge numbers, Got to be Good !

All the Best ! :clapping:

((( Good Vibes People )))

:lol:

Hi,

Due to changes in the graphics the album will be delayed for a couple of days. We are trying to get this done as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your understanding,

Su,

USR

@Universal Symbiosis Rec: Hi guys.. no impatient. The good stuffs need time for improve... not make this quickly because one TOP release is for all life.. please, do not be too much hurry!!

@Universal Symbiosis Rec: Hi guys.. no impatient. The good stuffs need time for improve... not make this quickly because one TOP release is for all life.. please, do not be too much hurry!!

Wise words indeed, I am sure it will be one of those for a lifetime. I can wait for this.

Whats a week or two compared to a human life?

:ph34r:

Due to delays and the upcoming holidays, the album will be released in January.

Thanks for understanding,

Su,

USR

Due to my financial situation I am happy for delays as I no longer have the dilemma of whether to buy it or not :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It woud be really wonderful if Entheogenic cut an emotive masterpiece.

I have been disappointed with the last several albums. Every time they seem to try something good and different, as they FINALLY tried on 2006's Golden Cap album, they duck back in their shell.

2006's Golden Cap album had several good songs and one I found great being The Solution Machine. I almost bought their 2006 album for The Solution machine alone because I was so happy to hear something dark and moreso REFRESHING by them. Part of me wanted so much a catchy, provocative, and contemplative super album by them with darker tracks as great and stronger in that style of The Solution machine. I just wanted something arresting throughout.

I am tired of Entheogenic having one or few great songs per album. I own their first 3 albums. The first two are very good, more or less great albums in downtempo, chill, psy. I heard the Golden Cap album where they finally seemed to break out of their shell and try some new things before going back in it. The overall album didn't capture me as much as I wanted and so I never bought it. The last album I bought by Entheogenic was Dialogue of the Speakers, a decent/pretty good album at best with several strong tracks IMO. I want this next album to be super. I'd love if the tracks were more dark, moody, and/or groovy like The Solution Machine but new, powerful, and even romantic at times. The self-titled song Golden Cap was decent too but I want to hear something wonderful throughout. I know this group can make something very special if they invest the imagination and creative energy as they've done before.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...