New Entheogenic album

The last Shpongle album was about the worth album I ever came acroos. The last Entheogenic album wasnt that great but miles ahead of the Shpongle album. Also the last Entheogenic was very different from their previous ones.

You must have very limited experience with music if that is the worst you've ever come across!

It was worse than the pussycat dolls' album I suppose? :P

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping for something good, but have to be honest not really expecting it to be "divine".... :P Hopefully they will actually be trying to bring some more "new" stuff into the game, like the few tracks on Golden Cap like track 5 "Kashmir Day Trip"... or track 8 "Secret Tongues".

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Personally I believe you are confusing this with the last Shpongle albums. I agree the last Entheogenic album wasnt their best one, but way better then the last Shpongle.

What are you talking about? Shpongle was fresh, exciting and different from previous work, Entheogenic was a one listen CD while thinking that you've heard this before and done better.

Still can't wait for new Entheogenic, their first is my favourite chill of all time.

Still can't wait for new Entheogenic, their first is my favourite chill of all time.

The first Entheogenic album is also my favourite of all times!!!

Though the last Shpongle I couldnt stand it, one of the worse albums I had listened to in a long time