New Entheogenic album

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope it's not as boring as the last one.

I still haven't managed to find that one interesting.

+1. There's some good moments, but it's mostly boring, self-indulgent, laziness. I mean come on, half the tracks sound like their own material.

Looking forward too :clapping:

Me not so to be hounest.

The first one was an entheogenic experience on itself, veeery good album imo, the second was still very nice but didn't catch me as their debut, wich is common, the 3th, well, I didn't like it, it sounds very much the same as the previous.Golden Cap I liked a little, but the formula is allmost the same as their other releases, so I can only hope this one is completly refreshing.

:)

Yeah I too reckon Entheogenic ran out of ideas.. but perhaps they'll surprise us here :)

Personally I believe you are confusing this with the last Shpongle albums. I agree the last Entheogenic album wasnt their best one, but way better then the last Shpongle.

Personally I believe you are confusing this with the last Shpongle albums. I agree the last Entheogenic album wasnt their best one, but way better then the last Shpongle.

I don't think he is! The last shpongle album might not have been to your taste but there was a lot of fresh new ideas in it! It didn't sound like their previous 2 efforts at all where as the last entheogenic album just rehashed the first 2! They actually used the same samples! :angry:

I don't think he is! The last shpongle album might not have been to your taste but there was a lot of fresh new ideas in it! It didn't sound like their previous 2 efforts at all where as the last entheogenic album just rehashed the first 2! They actually used the same samples! :angry:

The last Shpongle album was about the worth album I ever came acroos. The last Entheogenic album wasnt that great but miles ahead of the Shpongle album. Also the last Entheogenic was very different from their previous ones.

The last Shpongle album was about the worth album I ever came acroos. The last Entheogenic album wasnt that great but miles ahead of the Shpongle album. Also the last Entheogenic was very different from their previous ones.

Yup, same here,

anyway hope this one will be good , looking forward to :P