Out Now 'ITP vs U-Recken - Northern Lights' - Listen Here!

ITP

Out Now 'ITP vs U-Recken - Northern Lights' - Listen Here!

Hi people! :)

CHECK OUT NEW RELEASE ON OUR MYSPACE PLAYER!

www.myspace.com/iiitttppp

ITP vs. U-Recken - Northern Lights was officially released on 30-08-2007 on V.A 'Surya' by Namaha Records.

As always, our Myspace friends get to listen first! Check out our profile for the full length tune!

Love & Light,

Erez & Sami

ITP

Phonokol Records

www.itpmusic.net

Hey ITP! Thanx for sending me that album of yours btw. I'll have a listen to this track and review. Keep it individual :)

You're welcome! :)

Where did you review 'ITP vs. U-Recken'? Can you copy the review here?

Best vibes,

Erez & Sami

ITP @ Phonkol

Sami Or Erez, I wrote a comment but i think that it didn't got into the comment list in your MySpace page.

The track is very nice, but in th beginning and somewhere around 2 untill 4:15 there somehing missing to me there, some kind of sound, or a melody.

I'm Hearing your track with Nitro from your album. and because of this kind of tracks i fell in love with your msic...but in this track there something missin'.....

BTW, why do you have two MySpace Pages?

Peace you all

Reshef

Sami Or Erez, I wrote a comment but i think that it didn't got into the comment list in your MySpace page.

The track is very nice, but in th beginning and somewhere around 2 untill 4:15 there somehing missing to me there, some kind of sound, or a melody.

I'm Hearing your track with Nitro from your album. and because of this kind of tracks i fell in love with your msic...but in this track there something missin'.....

BTW, why do you have two MySpace Pages?

Peace you all

Reshef

Hi Reshef,

Your comment is on our page, but myspace sometimes has a problem with Hebrew, so it might just look as rows of questions marks...

I see whats your talking about, min 2:15 - 4 the track turns more rythem based & focuses on lower regions. Well, as always music is a matter of taste, i guess DayLight Murder was more to your taste :) I hope that in time the ITP - U-Recken collaboration will grow on you like a bad fungus ;)

The 2nd myspace profile is for playing more music ;)

Killer vibes,

Erez @ ITP

Phonokol Records