so yeah hi i just bought

a nicely equipped mks-80 alongside it a mpg-80 programmer.

heehee!

i am happy, it's the best sounding super jupiter i've ever heard. it teased me lots before i drove it home. unf. i've heard about 3 of these in person aside from this one, both of revisions 4 and 5. this happens to be a rev 4. it sounds different than the others i've heard. it's perfection to my ears.

trying to buy a nice midi gig keyboard. want a roland a-80 real bad, but i will settle for something less. too bad the one for 200 dollars got away =[ recently erpa.

-d

oh you heard that one then ?

The super jupiter or the keyboard? I've heard a lot of gear in my time, but now I am buying it up to begin a live space rock project with a friend and to work on some oldskool goa sounding melodies in my personal time.

Anyways, I took some pictures the other day after I reassembled after cleaning the pots out. They did not have a problem, but there was a lot of dust settled in there and the boards are fresh and clean now too. :)

So here they are:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

enjoy =]

-d

enjoy producing with them mate

you wouldnt believe how hard it is even to hear these stuff down in turkey

just a few units in whole country

please let us hear about the space rock project

ps a prophet 5 too for cheap, now that is too much for me today

i log off

enjoy producing with them mate

you wouldnt believe how hard it is even to hear these stuff down in turkey

just a few units in whole country

please let us hear about the space rock project

ps a prophet 5 too for cheap, now that is too much for me today

i log off

el brujo, my brother.

how have you been sir? tis good to see your post. lost you after those cds. anyways, yeah, p5 for next to nothing. it's pretty dirty but will clean up quite nicely.

as for few units in turkey, i hear you man. it seems collectors are now getting to all the old stuff now, kind of sucks. =] i've always wanted a mks-80 and p5 but refuse to pay anything as such for old equipment. it's old, and someone will not care to part with it someday for less than going values. that's how i look at it. anyways, got the p5. but you see what i don't have is what i want the most. a tr808 a sh7. we'll get there though.

-d