prometheus

ritual om

hi everyone!it's been a while since my last post...

i received my prometheus copy last week and it was an awesome buy.

this topic nonetheless has not to do with the cd as a whole but with a particular track...:

arcadia magic

first of all for me this tune is in the top 3 of the last 4 years.

it has all the elements i have ever anticipated all these years.

that intro,those sequences,the elegant changes,the sophisticated sonic engineering,the mystical yet uplifting atmosphere,those hypnotic yet inspirational and fresh tone drones.

my god!i listen to this every day and can't get enough of it.

this is true psychedelia,this is music that has a meaning,this music with emotion,this is music with energy,this is music with a vision in mind....this is....................

ART

thank you benji for this jewel.my ears beg for more yet cherish every single second of it! :clapping:

hi everyone!it's been a while since my last post...

i received my prometheus copy last week and it was an awesome buy.

this topic nonetheless has not to do with the cd as a whole but with a particular track...:

arcadia magic

first of all for me this tune is in the top 3 of the last 4 years.

it has all the elements i have ever anticipated all these years.

that intro,those sequences,the elegant changes,the sophisticated sonic engineering,the mystical yet uplifting atmosphere,those hypnotic yet inspirational and fresh tone drones.

my god!i listen to this every day and can't get enough of it.

this is true psychedelia,this is music that has a meaning,this music with emotion,this is music with energy,this is music with a vision in mind....this is....................

ART

thank you benji for this jewel.my ears beg for more yet cherish every single second of it! :clapping:

hells yes i love the intro, then the rest is perfect. a track that if found a way in your set and your not carteful.. you would listen to it and be like oh damn i might ruin the groove cuz i wasnt payin attention