What album did you buy out of hype

Lu Bu

pigs in space

supposed to be so great, but doesnt do much for me i am sorry to say :(

each track misses ... "something" i dunno....doesnt get me to higher levels

[except the big troubles from outter space track of course :)]

I bought a lot of releases because of the old reviews here and the comments in the forum in general. S-Range 2001 is one of them, was described as morning music with lots of melodies. Unfortunately it was progressive morning music and not that kind of progressive that I like... Gave the album a second chance years later but still didn't later so I traded it in for another disk. Can't remember which one btw...

I bought a lot of releases because of the old reviews here and the comments in the forum in general. S-Range 2001 is one of them, was described as morning music with lots of melodies. Unfortunately it was progressive morning music and not that kind of progressive that I like... Gave the album a second chance years later but still didn't later so I traded it in for another disk. Can't remember which one btw...

tatsu i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but bad move. that disc is good. even though i hate minimal and even progressive (cept for a SELECT few) that disc makes the cut.

do you feel like a bad girl who needs to be punished? cuz if you do let me know i have some ideas. JK :)

tatsu i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but bad move. that disc is good. even though i hate minimal and even progressive (cept for a SELECT few) that disc makes the cut.

do you feel like a bad girl who needs to be punished? cuz if you do let me know i have some ideas. JK :)

Yes, Tatsu, that disc is SUPERB! Can't believe you gave it away :huh: ... well, different strokes for different folks...

You should have given that one to me! I had to look for this one for ages to find it at a price I could afford... :lol:

But ... nice that you like that S-Range one too, Lu Bu :)

I don't regret buying any psy CDs so far. All of them good. Maybe some of them "not that good", but still, I don't regret anything.

The only one that did not fit so perfect was Filteria - Sky Input. But that's not because I don't like it, no, never, it's only because it's too intense for me and therefore I can't listen to that one often, I'm very seldom in the mood. But I had some of the most synaesthesic musical experiences ever in my life to this CD! That evens it out :)

Yes, Tatsu, that disc is SUPERB! Can't believe you gave it away :huh: ... well, different strokes for different folks...

You should have given that one to me! I had to look for this one for ages to find it at a price I could afford... :lol:

But ... nice that you like that S-Range one too, Lu Bu :)

I know this CD is loved by a lot of people but I never gotten into it, and believe me I gave it more than one chance. To me it just sounds dull and boring so trading was the way to go. Now it is with somebody who likes it and I got a better disc instead --> everybody happy! I doubt I will ever regret that. :D

Son Kite - Perspectives Of

That was definitely one of mine, too. I think I just threw it away. Rare.

Skazi - Animal :ph34r: Back in the day Skazi was totally hyped. The CD sucked.

Doof - Let's Turn On

Hallucinogen/Shpongle - everything

Para Halu - the first album, forget what it's called

Twisted System - both albums

Derango - whatever that mess was called

I can not believe... Live is for sure in my top 5 ever... :unsure::unsure:

Yeah, I know and apparently you're not the only one.

But as they say - different strokes for different folks :)

Yeah, I know and apparently you're not the only one.

But as they say - different strokes for different folks :)

I know I know :P and except of that our taste is pretty damn similar :)

Still, I can't believe, listen to it over and over and over untill you like it! :P

A couple more:

Double Dragon - Continuum: It was highlighted as a classic in the old reviews section, so I bought it. Didn't like it.

Ra - To Sirius: Back when it was new. Didn't do the trick for me.

Otto after reading that about the double dragon AND Ra.. i think you should put your tail between your legs and kindly leave this thread never to return.

im shocked..