Eat Static - De-Classified

seraph

almost through the album now, only track i somewhat didn't like was Sucker Unit, the high bleeps really ruins the consistency of the sounds in the track.

the breakbeat/chill tracks are very nice and psychedelic, had flashes back to the mystery of the yeti

now listening visitors, sounds pretty cheesy, just like sucker unit did. they have nice tribal sounds for bangs and build ups but combined with these cheesy saws and stupid basslines it gets pretty clownesque. then again, i bet they had a great time making this album as there's a very joyous and funny feeling created throughout the tracks with even a light magical and enchanting touch to it.

in terms of production these guys did pretty well and mastering is very subtle yet breathes perfectly out on the right moments!

conclusion: pretty nice chill out tracks in here added up with funny british full on clownesque tribal trance

6/10, favs: 1, 5, 6, 7

and like said before: everybody is entitled to their own onion!

Posted Image

almost through the album now, only track i somewhat didn't like was Sucker Unit, the high bleeps really ruins the consistency of the sounds in the track................

Let me get this straight - you haven't even listened to the CD once and already you have definitive enough a opinion to write a review?! :blink: Wow, I envy you! ;) I need 10-15 listens to be able to say anything constistent about a release, let alone to write a review. But I might just be to stupid...

break beat base stucture that is used in the d n the bass aren the techno base that is used in goa trance / psy techno anyway they r exactly the psy trance act

psy trance is techno based style of music shud not sound like any break beat based tunes

BUY WITH PSY BUY !

https://psy-buy.com/index.php?partner=a2659...0e6&art=664

• 3 weeks later...

Let me get this straight - you haven't even listened to the CD once and already you have definitive enough a opinion to write a review?! :blink: Wow, I envy you! ;) I need 10-15 listens to be able to say anything constistent about a release, let alone to write a review. But I might just be to stupid...

I haven't listened to any albums 15 times!!!

break beat base stucture that is used in the d n the bass aren the techno base that is used in goa trance / psy techno anyway they r exactly the psy trance act

psy trance is techno based style of music shud not sound like any break beat based tunes

BUY WITH PSY BUY !

https://psy-buy.com/index.php?partner=a2659...0e6&art=664

Do you have any idea what you are even talking about? Or are you just hear to promote that massive album and psybuy?

I haven't listened to any albums 15 times!!!

I feel sorry for you, you must not have that many good albums at all.

• 1 month later...