Favorite X-Dream track

Lu Bu

Anything after radio i dont really like, just my personal preference. But I would have to say anything off of we created our own happiness. That might be as close to perfect album as it gets. Many runners up, but as far as favorite.. hmmm..

Our own happiness

Do you believe

Whats yours..

oh yeah for side projects COP el nino always hits the spot when i just want to crush it up. :)

The Second Room :wub:

Telegram

Electromagnetic

Panic in Paradise

Out f Your Control

Related Vortex

Psychomachine

Do You Believe

Trancesylvania X-Press

Children of The Last Generation Remix ..... well,pretty much everything is a favorite from X-Dream eh?

oh yeah for side projects COP el nino always hits the spot when i just want to crush it up.

I love the Alien Nation 2 track.Just love it.

I'm happy to see so many electromagnetic replies, that would be my choice too. :)

I don't own any x-dream albums except their latest "Best Of..." collection and Electromagnetic isn't on it <_<

I don't know many x-dreams tracks by heart and I know, what a shame!! But I guess the ones that I have noticed so far to be liked by me is

- Out Here We're Stoned

- Asprin

- The Frog

- Irritant

If Electromagnetic is SO good, why isn't it included in my double disc best of X-Dream collection? :huh:

i quite like irritant, its not as sophisticated [?] as radio and more to the harsh tech-trance side of their side/friend projects as delta/midimiliz/spirallianz but somehow messy to my ears.

as for favorite track - cant name one, they have made quite a few and there are lots of good ones :) if id have to say one then it would be radiohead remix from radio head ep, still too many to remember them all. overall radio is quite an impressive album now when i listen to its samples :D

Impossible to name one track because they've made so many excellent ones, like:

Panic In Paradise

Electromagnetic

Psychomachine

Fall Out (Dong Edit)

Thorazin

Universal Chaos

And of course of their sideprojects The Delta has many fantastic tracks, the best of which undoubtedly is Standby. Simply a perfect piece of tech trance.