Nomis side project - Lava

Hi there....

I haved worked now and then on some progressive and elektro stuff and i call the projekt 'lava'

I did a mix of the tracks i have done and would like you to hear it....

I tried to keep it a bit old school and about 130 bpm, but with psytrance influences.

Its a big download but its a 42 minutes mix... the size is about 60 megabytes (192 kbps)

Hope you like it and please leave your opinion for me here....

Lava mix

Hey mate. Thread shud be in music promo, but mods will take care of dat ;)

Lovely set!! Really like this groovy minimal goin on! I'm at 9th minute rite now, and this music is just what I need on a sunday night. Aight, hitting the resume button now... :)

Yep, sorry about the misplacement, please move this thread to the right section mods, and sorry again :)

Wow thanks man, really nice to hear your opinion. This genre is totally new territory for me and positive feedback like yours is just what i need :D

Really glad you like it :)

I bet u used Reaktor for one of your songs? I get the feeling some sounds come out of it. Very nice Set, and very nice music. Maybe a tracklist?

hmmm. not as far as i remember but maybe i used a bass sample for a bass. Cant remember really.

I mostly used my moog, x0xbox, virus and samples.

I will post the tracklist tomorrow or the day after :)