New track online on Myspace ;-) - Cosmic Silence - "Dark Nebula"

Hey there,

I have added a new oldschool / newschool Track on my myspace site, it`s a little darker and progressive than my other tracks, but maybe you like it also?

I would be very happy about every critism, comment and message concerning my track or my music ;-) I`m always open minded for some inspirations from other people :-)

By the way, I wish you all a great weekend! Cosmic Greetings, Michael. Namaste.

Myspace Site: www.myspace.com/cosmicsilence

Great, great!

I really love what you are doing man.

Keep going please!

:)

Thanks for your support! I`m glad that you like it, maybe it`s a little bit darker then my other tracks, but it`s like the weather, somedays it`s sunny and somedays it`s dark ;-) So this time it was dark, but I hope it is psychedelic enough??? Because I`m my biggest Critic.... :blink: I try always in every track to keep the psychedelic Spirit, this is my own first Rule for every track. No commercial tracks, just psychedelic tracks, some People like it and the other not... But thats not important, Everybody have his own taste.... And I`m open for every critism, maybe somebody have some suggestions, which I can insert in my sound, I have not mentioned.... ? Please tell me your suggestions! :posford:

Really nice track. :posford:

I try always in every track to keep the psychedelic Spirit, this is my own first Rule for every track. No commercial tracks, just psychedelic tracks...

Sounds nice, but what is for you the psychedelic Spirit? :)

Greeting

GhostOnAcid

• 1 month later...

Really nice track. :posford:

Sounds nice, but what is for you the psychedelic Spirit? :)

Greeting

GhostOnAcid

Psychedelic Spirit is for me all tracks from all our different gengres thats push me into another Dimension of Consciousness!!! Mostly Oldschool or Newstyle can push me in this state of Consciousness... I start hearing Psytrance in the 90`s, at this time mostly every track was psychedelic, then it became more and more commercial and awfull. Since Labels like Suntrip Releasing their Music, I have found again this great feeling of Psychedelic Spirit, then came Metapsychic Rec. and now more and more new Labels are build up to provide this great Spirit because they hear this commercial tracks and have also the feeling that we have lost something important in our music: Our Spirit!!! We are very different to other Kind of Music, because we produce music with that special feeling and also Partys with that special feeling! But now the times changes, and we can now experience a revolution of Psytrance. The Psychedelic Spirit Feeling is coming back, and it will be more powerfull than ever before! Stay tuned the next years, it will be a great Revolution, the Spirit is coming back to catch us! :-)