Just wanted to get some opinions

This is my newest psy song I've started, and I wanted to get some opinions on it. I like it a lot. It ends abruptly around 6 minutes, so I faded it out. Let it be known that it's not really mixed at all--there's just a little low cut here and there, and some compression and gain maximizing on the mix.

http://www.veracohr.com/audio/DeathtoAnts.ogg

http://www.veracohr.com/audio/DeathtoAnts.mp3

You know, I think my working titles are far more fun than my final titles. :lol: You see, I started this song on a day when my home was invaded by an army of ants, so I spent hours crushing the life out of countless ants.

Aahaha, that was awesome. I'm glad you mentioned the ants, it really fits the song. The only thing that threw me off was the snare (or whatever it is) around 7:20... I didn't think it really fit with the synth at 7:28... it just seemed like they kinda clashed... I would say slow the snare down~. That's just my two cents though.

It's decent. It could use some more variation and detail as the minutes go by to keep the listener engaged, and some dynamism in the sounds to create more of a contrasted effect. And of course some production. But it's cool. It has a vintage feel to it. Good luck.

Also, Music Promo is better if you want people's comments. ;)

It's decent. It could use some more variation and detail as the minutes go by to keep the listener engaged, and some dynamism in the sounds to create more of a contrasted effect. And of course some production. But it's cool. It has a vintage feel to it. Good luck.

Also, Music Promo is better if you want people's comments. ;)

Well yeah, it's in the early stages right now. I've been listening to Transdimensional a lot since I got it, and I think this song was inspired by that style.