Ott - Skylon

I'll say what I want and when I want

Sure takes creativity to quote Eminem, and you are complaining about other peoples taste and opinion?! gosh...

and btw, about the world not caring and neither do you, that is just to go the easy way in life without making an effort...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Journey Man Project

Sure takes creativity to quote Eminem, and you are complaining about other peoples taste and opinion?! gosh...

and btw, about the world not caring and neither do you, that is just to go the easy way in life without making an effort...

How can I quote Eminem when I have never heard any of his music?

I never listen to the radio, least of ©rap and hip hop... I never go to clubs... and as if I pay attention the shit they play at shops....

Haha, can't imagine how volatile this thread would be if the samples would have sucked. :lol:

:blink: but they do!! :unsure: it sounds pretty much identical to his first cd... which IMO sucked as well :angry:

it's sad how psy chill is even becoming so generic now-adays... gues thats what happens when it is limited to like maybe 4 major labels... backroom beats compilations had some awesome works on them but never really went anywhere... I lost interest in Twisted around the year 2000... I hate to say this but since about may this year, not one cd has come out in the entire scene that is really woth paying for... sd sad sad state of affairs...

:blink: but they do!! :unsure: it sounds pretty much identical to his first cd... which IMO sucked as well :angry:

oh... sorry.. I hurt your teeny weeny soft forum time with an attitude that you don't like... awww come here... and... *PUNCH*

Get a life and grow up. Realise the world does not give a fuck about you at all and neither do I. I'll say what I want and when I want and until I'm banned completely for it, I'll keep doing it.

So go cry pansy!

Yes, we got it Mike, EVERYTHING sucks, at least EVERYTHING in this scene. :rolleyes:

Then why bother posting here in the first place? The music and the scene sucks and acording to you you don't give a flying fuck about the people here either nor do you want to people to care about you. What's the point then? Using the forum to bitch so you feel better? Way to go then, maybe you should grow up instead of wanting to make all the other feel as miserable as you seem to feel.

Just my 2 cents, I can allready see a rant with lots of swearing comming...

Yes, we got it Mike, EVERYTHING sucks, at least EVERYTHING in this scene. :rolleyes:

Then why bother posting here in the first place? The music and the scene sucks and acording to you you don't give a flying fuck about the people here either nor do you want to people to care about you. What's the point then? Using the forum to bitch so you feel better? Way to go then, maybe you should grow up instead of wanting to make all the other feel as miserable as you seem to feel.

Just my 2 cents, I can allready see a rant with lots of swearing comming...

oooooooooooooooook :unsure:

It saddens me to read some of the posts in this thread. It saddens me because there seems to be no fucking respect for the artists nowadays. The thing is that you want people (artists) to change their style in order to get your little egos satisfied, and when the artist does just what he feels or what his style is, then you moan about it. Ott is what it is, and I am sure that the tracks will not sound just the same as the other tracks, but it will probably stay "Ott". What is wrong with that? Another thing that really gets to me is how easy you guys judge a complete album by listening to just SAMPLES! Get a grip people, wait for the album to come out, let it sooth in, and then make up your mind....

It saddens me to read some of the posts in this thread. It saddens me because there seems to be no fucking respect for the artists nowadays. The thing is that you want people (artists) to change their style in order to get your little egos satisfied, and when the artist does just what he feels or what his style is, then you moan about it. Ott is what it is, and I am sure that the tracks will not sound just the same as the other tracks, but it will probably stay "Ott". What is wrong with that? Another thing that really gets to me is how easy you guys judge a complete album by listening to just SAMPLES! Get a grip people, wait for the album to come out, let it sooth in, and then make up your mind....

:)

pffft no way... why would I pay $20.00 for something I kow from the sample I won't enjoy???

and of course I"ll pay out on the artists if I don't like the music... if they or you can't handle negative comments then get the hell out of the public arena... or should we only right positive comments about entertainment???

music is made to entertain. if it doesn;t do this for me then I consider it bad music. I'll therefore say so...

also, when I had a chat online with Ott and told him I did not enjoy his music, he got very aggro towards me... I think maybe he has the geo problem as well?

he makes underground psy dub... it's not like he's gonna top the pops chart!

There is bad critics and bitching if you know what I mean. If you have shown the same attitude in your chat with Ott like you have shown it here during the last few days (psy is so commercial, all psy-chill sounds the same, everything sucks so much and so on) I'm not exactly surprised Ott was not too happy about your comments.

Aww sorry Tatsu...

does that make it better?

I"ll apologis to mr Ott to, hope I, some random stranger, didn;t offend his ego to much...

Edited by The Journey Man Project

I haven't even listened to the samples.

Never do!

I made the mistake of listening to samples years ago in a CD store of Technossomy - Synthetic Flesh & I didn't like it.

But I learnt how much I loved it later & had to pay through the nose (not literally :lol:) for it.

Every time I listen to samples I don't like it but when I get the whole album I love it!

So I never listen to samples anymore.

I didn't like the 1st album for the 1st year I had it but it grew on me over a long period of time so I'll definately check this out.

Despite the shitty cover :P

I haven't even listened to the samples.

Never do!

I made the mistake of listening to samples years ago in a CD store of Technossomy - Synthetic Flesh & I didn't like it.

But I learnt how much I loved it later & had to pay through the nose (not literally :lol:) for it.

Every time I listen to samples I don't like it but when I get the whole album I love it!

So I never listen to samples anymore.

I didn't like the 1st album for the 1st year I had it but it grew on me over a long period of time so I'll definately check this out.

Despite the shitty cover :P

Same here, I had the first album, didn't really like it first (sounded like a weird combination of noises and that's it) and then traded it in. Years later, when I started to get into chill-out/ambient/dub stuff, I've found the album again in the used disc shop and bought it. Liked it after the first listen and still don't know why I didn't get it the first time I had it. Mean I will for sure buy the second one too, especially considering that the style is similar.

also, when I had a chat online with Ott and told him I did not enjoy his music, he got very aggro towards me... I think maybe he has the geo problem as well?

Why did you chat to him online if you don't like his music? You don't know him personally so what the fuck is the point of seeking someone out on the internet just to tell them you don't like what they do? Do you do that to everyone who does something you don't like, or do you just do it to musicians, so you can get off on their reaction? Does doing that make you feel good? Does it give you a woody to know that you've ruined someone's day - and is your woody all the harder because you know you've ruined the day of someone that many people respect? I bet you feel like a real rebel when you do that - on the edge, uncontrollable, wild, "I can do anything!"

May your wood turn to water. Leave this place.

Why did you chat to him online if you don't like his music? You don't know him personally so what the fuck is the point of seeking someone out on the internet just to tell them you don't like what they do? Do you do that to everyone who does something you don't like, or do you just do it to musicians, so you can get off on their reaction? Does doing that make you feel good? Does it give you a woody to know that you've ruined someone's day - and is your woody all the harder because you know you've ruined the day of someone that many people respect? I bet you feel like a real rebel when you do that - on the edge, uncontrollable, wild, "I can do anything!"

Well said Colin.

Mike, you need to chill out... Or get out! Your choice.

I chatted to him online after I met him briefly in person out here at a gig... he gave me his chat details because he wanted to hear of some works by some friends of mine who are in a dub band...

Replying to Snapinho's post with the same (and even more) respect he showed you and channeling the negativity that showed up to turn your thoughts into solid arguments would have spared alot of comments and mine in particular. But your ego blinded you and didn't let you take things into perspectives. I know what I'm talking about because the same thing happened to me with a "colleague" a month ago at work (almost starting a fight in the middle of a high precision mechanics factory) and I could have had some serious troubles (on my scale) if it weren't for the kind supervisors that calmed things and didn't let things get out of control. But man, you won't get anything good in your life if this is how you're acting in real life. It's really hard not to let the ego blinding you, and at one moment the "other" is such a f*cking jerk... But thing is, you're not looking at things properly. And please, I'm not a shrink nor tries to be one even on the amateur level, I just think they're moments when you have to calm yourself down, and think: am I going to reply like this? Is it worth clicking on "Add reply"?

I know you do not regret posting your previous posts, like I don't regret answering to that guy at the factory. But try to question yourself. Perhaps you have already did it, and came to conclusions that lead to your other posts, then OK, it's your choice. But in the case you hadn't yet, well, try it. Sometimes you don't regret things you did but you know you shouldn't have made them. Does that make sense to you?

Big post for perhaps nothing, but if it can avoid other mistakes, then I think it's worth it.

I am at least going on a long term hiatus from psynews and maybe the internet as a whole. I am going to catch up with some friend who are much more into the new scene than me and may find some kind of enlightenment. Until the I don;t apologise for my attitude but I do apoligise for disrespecting certain moderators on this bored.

might see you in 6 weeks or so... I"m off to soem doofs.

Posted Image

I think that the cover is ironically hillarious... it is better to use the irony for me than some pretentious bad graphics made to look more cyber than it actually is. :D