7, Crop Circles - Full Mental Jackpot

8, GMS - Jaws

9, Slide - Waking Up To Chaos

10, UX - Pure Intellect

11, Etnica - Intense Visitation

12, Sundog - Touch The Sun

13, Dimension 5 - Deep Space 5D

Really? Mail please!

Anyway I'm downloading now. Recognise a few of the songs (which are really good) so I think this mix could be good!

[Edit] Make that I would download a non WMA version. Comon... surely 192kbps+ isn't too hard?

My friend, please don't confuse fast with hard. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the CDA link. That cd you mailed me I can play now when I insert it in my drive. I don't remember how to open windows media player so now I have something to double click.

Most stuff is recorded in wav (if your recorder records at 96kbps or less get a new one... fast... for the original file you'll want at least 320kbps mp3 or better)

Quick google gets http://www.smartwavconverter.com/ it's got a free trial. I'm sure theres at least one free wav-mp3 converter out there. Standard bitrate is 192kbps for mixes... more if you want better quality. IMO Filefront is defenitly a decent filehosting site.

Thanks for the CDA link. That cd you mailed me I can play now when I insert it in my drive. I don't remember how to open windows media player so now I have something to double click.

Most stuff is recorded in wav (if your recorder records at 96kbps or less get a new one... fast... for the original file you'll want at least 320kbps mp3 or better)

Quick google gets http://www.smartwavconverter.com/ it's got a free trial. I'm sure theres at least one free wav-mp3 converter out there. Standard bitrate is 192kbps for mixes... more if you want better quality. IMO Filefront is defenitly a decent filehosting site.

Thank's mate, i'll have to try that, i'm going to download a couple of your mixes tonight, got a few peeps coming round for a smoke. :posford:

Guest Amnesia

really god high tempo mix just a set to play early at the night ore when sun is coming up to give the crowd a hell of madness. the mixing are good aswell and like the tracklist

My favorite part is

5, Moonweed - Aardvark

6, Pleiadians - Sonic Systems

REALLY varied artist list. and ending with my favorite Dimension 5 track ;O

gotta do it!... DL...

edit: um..confused. the file is 44 bytes and wouldn't play..would that smart converter make it the right size or something?

• 1 month later...

one file , 44 bytes , with cda extension , plays 77 : 45 mins

CDA ARENT WINDOWS FORMAT ! its just refferin to audio cd specificatrion , widos cannot handle with cda pcm , that y their created windows wave audio that isanalogy of original cd- da frormat

• 1 month later...