PsyTrance Dance Moves

Sarrsari

At first I used to just watch people what they were doing. That way I got some nice moves from them, but then later on, I just started doing what I like. So the moves kinda 'represent' what I feel, they show the energy. At least that's my idea of dancing - it's for your own soul. Mostly I just do something that looks like gliding with my hands & stuff.

Also.. a bit of alcohol always helped me loosen up :lol:.

And the vids are just awesome!! I luv that grandma, man she's cool! :posford:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, there's NO single way to dance to psytrance!! However you feel like dancing is how you should dance. Its not about how you look to others!! Why care what they think? If they think it looks strange its THEIR PROBLEM. Its not a fashion show! You dance to feel good about yourself, to unite yourself with the music, and to unite yourself with others sharing the experience, forging a union of music, self, and others.

And trust me, I guarantee this, that no matter how bad you're dancing, there will ALWAYS be someone dancing worse! :lol:

Forget what others think and just enjoy dancing. F@*$ them if they can't enjoy it too, is what I say.

IMO, there's NO single way to dance to psytrance!! However you feel like dancing is how you should dance. Its not about how you look to others!! Why care what they think? If they think it looks strange its THEIR PROBLEM. Its not a fashion show! You dance to feel good about yourself, to unite yourself with the music, and to unite yourself with others sharing the experience, forging a union of music, self, and others.

And trust me, I guarantee this, that no matter how bad you're dancing, there will ALWAYS be someone dancing worse! :lol:

Forget what others think and just enjoy dancing. F@*$ them if they can't enjoy it too, is what I say.

:clapping:

exactly.

I think it's cool when people are just flailing all over the damn place; you know they're having the time of their lives. I wouldn't worry so much about how you look to others.... I went to SMF 2007 and there was a guy that, for about seven hours, just did jumping jacks in front of the speakers. It was either his way of dancing, or he was just trying to stay alive....

If your really worried about how you look, just take some lessons from this chick. She's a professional trance dancer and has written several books on how to dance properly to PsyTrance.

oh, sorry then :)

+ oh, in dance moves, don't forget glowsticks.. they shine so preety! :wub:

And mountains of plastic neon beads too. Very important to look PLUR and psychedelic.

I think it's cool when people are just flailing all over the damn place; you know they're having the time of their lives. I wouldn't worry so much about how you look to others.... I went to SMF 2007 and there was a guy that, for about seven hours, just did jumping jacks in front of the speakers. It was either his way of dancing, or he was just trying to stay alive....

If your really worried about how you look, just take some lessons from this chick. She's a professional trance dancer and has written several books on how to dance properly to PsyTrance.

Whatever she's taken, give me some of that :D

• 3 months later...

close your eyes, and dance like nobody's watching... That's the only rule concering goa dance as far as I know... :)

yup +10 and that kind of dancing in group only happens @ old skool parties anymore,

everybody freaking out, not caring, used to be addicted to that concept when it came a live when the sun rises @ a goatrance party...

mostly now with fullon, progressive it's some knee bending,

not judging...

but

we still have sishu, putting my hopes on it :D