PsyTrance Dance Moves

Sarrsari

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting kind of sick of people claiming I asked for "special moves" or shit like that. I only wanted to know how to dance in general, I've never been to a psy/goa rave party. What am I supposed to do if not ask.. The first post about just closing my eyes and feeling the music pretty much convinced me, you guys don't have to treat me like I dumbass.

Getting kind of sick of people claiming I asked for "special moves" or shit like that. I only wanted to know how to dance in general, I've never been to a psy/goa rave party. What am I supposed to do if not ask.. The first post about just closing my eyes and feeling the music pretty much convinced me, you guys don't have to treat me like I dumbass.

Im not.. :)

just feel the music, and it will come..

sorry didnt want to make you look bad. Just found it humourous.

Sure there is a few moves that are kinda psytrance style.. but it doesnt really matter.. Just do as youfeel.. it will be accepted anyway. unless you dance like a horrible drunk hehe.

youtube some psytrance festivals by daylight and you ll have a good idea. voov for example or fullmoon festival, antaris, boom, samothraki etc etc..

I think it is more Happy Hardcore or slower Gabba, but it sounds like comercial Trance in harder style. I'm not sure. :unsure:

Don't listening this musicgenre. Sounds too much the same, not really changes and/or variations. For my taste, it will going very fast boring.

I think the style of music in that video is considered Dutch Hardstyle. I remember a friend of mine playing something like that while I was riding in his car, and called it that.

im gonna be all serious now. had a rough night. hehe.

I learned how to dance (well i could dance, but i wasn't free)

on acid and nitrous oxide.

i sat with a few friends, and we we're listening to some noisemusic

and we inhaled the n2o and i sortof saw a space without walls through my eyes, and i could feel a sortof mandalish shape (i could problely draw it, and it would problely come out like something human... so i guess the human body is a very good describtion, but it didn't apear to me that this was infact my body i was subjectivly experiencing with some "notbody" perspective)

and i twisted this mandala around and put it into order kindof

and when i opened my eyes my friends were hysterical

because i had rolled down underneath the table in a perfect fluid graceful movement and rolled back up and sat myself in a lotusposture.

I know this sounds awfully Psytranceish. but really, that's what happened. i got scared as shit too and grabbed a pillow. i thought it wasn't real, i thought that that was "in my head".

since then i've grounded the experience and learned a whole new way to aproach my physical body, and i can understand and feel these diffrent levels of bodily expressions (physical, mental, energywhateverpranicstuff) and seamlessly dance.

so in my sense of thinking you can't dance until you're not doing a move seperate from any other move. dancing should be aproached like something always there, and when you dance, you're just "in it".

and when you're not in it, youre not dancing. and there are no moves. as long as you're messin about with that you get rigid and stiff in the end... better to just fuck it all and swing loose and not care if you're in it or not, dance like nobodys watching, headfirst into "what the fuck is dancing?" question, examining through practice.

I know alot of people have come to the same conclusions, i just sortof wanted to share i guess. instead of just joking and being the funny guy.

find a hot hippy bitch and start grinding her ass. they love when you do that.

what's that got to do with anything.. dont know many hippie girls

Okay so I'll rephrase.. What's having sex got to do with it? Haven't done anything like that in a dancefloor since... well never, not even close. Bathrooms are as far as I've gotten when it comes to parties and grinding. <_<

Okay so I'll rephrase.. What's having sex got to do with it? Haven't done anything like that in a dancefloor since... well never, not even close. Bathrooms are as far as I've gotten when it comes to parties and grinding. <_<

hehe, welcome on psynews, after 3 pages the main point is always sex... Too much testosteron here :)

I swear this forum get worse by the day

"dance moves - wtflolbbq"

Remember kids, it's a huge faux pas to dance to goa with psy dance moves and vice versa!

it really depends on the msuic being played, but most moves can be seen repeated in most music.

I'm a great dancer, I don't like to be watched when trippin' out on my dance, but deep inside, I want everone to see my dance energy!! :posford:

As said, dance like noone is watching. Dance with your mind, body and soul. If you see a girl tripin' out on the dancefloor, go over to her and dance r'n'b while groping her ass and belly, they love that shit :P

it was a joke....here is an actual dance lesson on what i was talking about, heh.

Oh dear god.. that last clip of that guy dancing without his shirt on... well I'll never listen to cities of the future again. That was just so god damn awful I nearly puked.