PsyTrance Dance Moves

Sarrsari

Hello. I enjoy dancing to psy as much as I do listening to it, and I always free my spirit :D. However, I am concerned about how dancing may look to other people, as it could easily be a very unattractive dance even if it feels good. I wonder if anyone know any tricks, tips, maybe videos or instructions on how to perfectly dance to psy. It's not exactly something you learn in school :(

Thank you.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello. I enjoy dancing to psy as much as I do listening to it, and I always free my spirit :D. However, I am concerned about how dancing may look to other people, as it could easily be a very unattractive dance even if it feels good. I wonder if anyone know any tricks, tips, maybe videos or instructions on how to perfectly dance to psy. It's not exactly something you learn in school :(

Thank you.

close your eyes, and dance like nobody's watching... That's the only rule concering goa dance as far as I know... :)

Dont think that there are any ''special moves'' although i heard reger has some.

Point taken:p, I guess all I need is a joint.

oh man, this thread takes the cake of them all ignorant ones :lol:

sorry dude, i guess i cant help you with special moves, truth to be told, as far as im concerned, as far it goes for electronic music, there are NO special dance moves/steps, its all up to you, as anoebis said, dance like noboy's watching :D relax and enjoy, dont copy or try to fit some stupid cliche ideas youve seen in some posh clubs etc. just DANCE :D

/for the reference: has never been to psy party :ph34r:

Dont think that there are any ''special moves'' although i heard reger has some.

this one i taught you: :wank:

hehe, seen this one :D

Now these are leet dancing skills:

^^
haha, crazy stuff, thats uber cool how kids dont fear a shit from people, they just dance, learn from this video sarrsari :posford:

oh man, this thread takes the cake of them all ignorant ones :lol:

sorry dude, i guess i cant help you with special moves, truth to be told, as far as im concerned, as far it goes for electronic music, there are NO special dance moves/steps, its all up to you, as anoebis said, dance like noboy's watching :D relax and enjoy, dont copy or try to fit some stupid cliche ideas youve seen in some posh clubs etc. just DANCE :D

/for the reference: has never been to psy party :ph34r:

this one i taught you: :wank:

hehe, seen this one :D

haha, crazy stuff, thats uber cool how kids dont fear a shit from people, they just dance, learn from this video sarrsari :posford:

Thanks man... Feel a lot better now :D.. I tell you though I am happy you said all that cus I was really not hoping to have to fit in and shit and mess up badly, ruining an enjoyable experience for myself. Also, from that Texas Faggott Video, I can tell it's a parody. Thanks :D

Just remember that you look like an complete idiot when you dance. But then again, EVERYONE looks like an idiot when they dance! So who cares, a noob dancer looks just as good as someone dancing for years & years!

You want to know the moves? Leroy will tell, you might wanna learn Swedish first though... :( Leroy knows ALL the psychedelic moves. You will get the basics without understanding Swedish of course. Have fun dancing! :)

Trying to "learn how to dance" is a pure act of ego wanting to gain status.

Like been said, dancing to your own natural unique rhythm is the best. Take few beers if you feel shy otherwise :)

im affraid, id need something more than few beers :lol:

You want to know the moves? Leroy will tell, you might wanna learn Swedish first though... :( Leroy knows ALL the psychedelic moves. You will get the basics without understanding Swedish of course. Have fun dancing! :)

i cant believe i clicked that crappy link :rolleyes::lol:

:P

jk

Just remember that you look like an complete idiot when you dance. But then again, EVERYONE looks like an idiot when they dance! So who cares, a noob dancer looks just as good as someone dancing for years & years!

I look like a complete idiot even when I do nothing :)

im affraid, id need something more than few beers :lol:

Like going to a party for a change? :D

close your eyes, and dance like nobody's watching... That's the only rule concering goa dance as far as I know... :)

All there is to it B)

SkeletonMan will be his thang at Burning Man in a little week.

Come on over and check it out. QCCB Camp at 7:30 and Desert.

You'll find me ... :wank:

Like going to a party for a change? :D

i think i will attend ambient/downtempo party this saturday-sunday, cbl are playing at 1AM, for one hour tho :( wrong party for boom baba dancing tho :P oh well, for the rest of the time there is going to be nice music anyway, i see what plastomer is up to after cbl, i hope he will drink alot, so i can too :lol:

If I had the money to go to denmark :(

Doesn't anyone host parties here in Sweden? I need to dance :( siriusly.