3 Full Psychedelic (6:51)

4 All Synths Are Possible (7:20)

5 Insanity (6:28)

6 Sinthetic Cell (7:48)

7 Hell In Pain (6:49)

8 Analog Style (8:03)

9 Aliens (6:30)

10 Deamons From Hell (8:06)

I cant understand why this album was not reviewed yet, considering its one of the best dark releases since this genre was created.

Paste an acid on your forehead and GO :posford:

1-the album starts smoth with this one, just the bassline and synths do the job of creating a dark ambience,some freaky italian samples and nice melodies but nothing outstanding.

2-the atmospheric melody is very good, bassline really pumping hard and the main synth is just to die for, unbelivably hipnotic...twisting synths start floating around creating more and more psychedelia until it explodes with the final synth..trippyness is created and u cant just stop banging your feet on the floor.

3-Bassline starts smoth but quickly changes to a hard pumping bass full of scratching synths swinging around, noises appearing from all sides suddenly a melody made of what it seems to me is a siren creating a really spooky atmosphere inviting the main synth to enter and at 3 thats what happens fucking brilliant you just cant believe it happened, the synth is so trippy i adore it!At 5 it gets even harder and trippy..the title itself describes the track!

4-My favourite track of the album!a nice bass and some nice breaks, the contortive synth is really good ,the track is somewhat soft for the most part of it and you think the track is average but you dont know what will happen in the end, it builds and builds you get a little bored because bpms are low but suddenly out of nowhere the contortive synth appears again and BAM! an unbelivable explosion of psychedelia that smashes all your senses at the same time...the synths bends and twists at a perfect simbiosis...magnificient...at the end of the track you realize you are smaller and thats because you just made a hole on the floor :lol:

5-This one is a very good track full of acidic synths on it that i really enjoy and a hard bass, of course.What i like in this album is the trippyness of it, its like space goa but more harder and always at the edge...at 2:40 the climax explodes and the main synth proves my point, trippy is the word to describe this part.Really great track that maintains the groove of the previous track.

6-It starts with what seems something banging, the atmospheric melody does a good job, and the main melody of the first part made by a guitar is really good....at some point another siren appears but this time darkpsy doesnt make a melody out of it but puts it to do the job that a siren usually does alerting people to something bad that is going to happen.The track rises to another level with a great synth full of power and the guitar appears again...really nice building.The end part has a really spooky ambient.

7-The name of the track is really cheesy anyway what matters is the music.

This track is like the first one, its nice but nothing out of the ordinary, hard and dark it has at some point a nice building that ends on a good climax ...it builds to a faster rythm...its a track made for the dancefloor like all the others but for homelistening is not advisable.

8-Second best track of the album!

The atmospheric melody does a good job...you hear the steps of someone running, maybe running away of something.The bassline gets in, synths swinging around, the ride begins.More synths gets in the way, the breaks gives it a good rythm, the track is getting full of power.You expect a good climax cause you already now what darkpsy is capable of but you dont expect this:Synth explosion bending at the speed of light darkened by an atmospheric noise made by voices of souls from some obscure world :ph34r: ...now you know what the guy was running from, pure power!!The track continues pumping and the hole on the floor gets bigger and bigger :lol:

9-This track has a good rythm and melody but is very repetitive...its much less darker than the rest of the tracks, cant even consider this dark anyway its a pleasurable track.

10-Back to darker roads with this one...powerfull bassline...some weirds noise floating around, dont really like the main synth, its a little annoying, reminds me of the ordinary dark trance thats everywhere... but at a dancefloor oubviously this track would work.

The name of the track was dispensable.

By the way the end is very good, another climax darkpsy style.

10/10

I can only conclude that this album is a dark masterpiece...every darktrance fan should own it, the artist deserve more feedback.Go get the album, even if u cant buy it, download it because its already out of stock unfortunately.

By the way, does anyone has it for sale?

Samples:http://www.saikosounds.com/japanese/display_release.asp?id=5138

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I cant understand why this album was not reviewed yet, considering its one of the best dark releases since this genre was created.

Indeed it is :clapping:

I do enjoy this much more than any other similar release from 2005 or 2006 in that case ;)

I've only heard samples from this album but I agree that this is one of the 5 best dark psy albums ever!

:huh::unsure:

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone , im here to explain about the 2 recent news of darkpsy artist

A new website were you will find more than 70 wave quality musics for donwload for a price of 0.75euro each one , you have a preview of the entire content , and you will find there lots of unreleased stuff and lots of releaseds that are out of market such as FEAR album for a incredible price. here you can find the informations about. www.beatbiz.net?highpulse

Another new myspace you will find more detailed myspace with a new look ,with new musics and you will find the buy option with the tracks displayed on the page.

feel free to invite www.myspace.com/highpulsemusic

enjoy and all the best

PS here is the list

Silent Noise - darkpsy - the pitching

Silent Noise - darkspy - active dark room

Silent Noise - darkpsy - stress

Silent Noise - darkpsy - GT4 rmx

Silent Noise - darkpsy - nord is back

Silent Noise - darkpsy - to you , dance to me

Silent Noise - darkpsy - fm amount

Silent Noise - darkpsy - worthing friends

Silent Noise - darkpsy - oscar powerrr

Silent Noise - darkpsy - the acid dance

Silent Noise - darkpsy - flashback

FEAR - Darkpsy - insanity

FEAR - Darkpsy - Mutants

FEAR - darkpsy - in virus

FEAR - Darkpsy - full psycadelic

FEAR - Darkpsy - Analog Style

FEAR - darkpsy - all sinth are possible

FEAR - darkpsy - sintectic cell

FEAR - Darkpsy - hell in pain

FEAR - Darkpsy - aliens

FEAR - Darkpsy - deamons from hell

VA - Acidsport - Analog Xperiernce - G Force(darkpsy RMX)

VA - Nykto (Dharma Kshetra) - darkpsy - GT4 (original mix)

VA - Hammering The Gates Of Soul (Inpsyde media) - Sector D - No Network

VA - Pheanix rising - trishula records - darkpsy - engine

VA Hocus Peakus (Peak) - AnalogXperience-Fucking chorus (Sector D RMX)

VA - I'm a Program - Analog Xperience - Fucking chorus

VA - mushy misteries - trishula records - Darkpsy - elastik darkness

VA - Jokers Necropolis - Darkpsy - Babba Cannibal

VA - Arc De Triumph - Analog Xperience - Single way out of sadness

VA - fungadelic vibes - fungi records - darkpsy - fucking reverb

VA - Over Identitry (Xilium records) - Darkpsy - G5

VA - FreakDaPumpUp ( - Darkpsy - In Court

VA Theta Frequencies (Inti Raimy)sub label of acidance records - Darkpsy - I Feel

VA - Apsaras - Fungi records - Darkpsy - Walking hiper

VA - Impulse (biomechanic records) - Darkpsy - Lets Rock

neverending story 3 - zaikadelic records - Darkpsy - vertigens

unreleased - Darkpsy - Alkaloidian

unreleased - Darkpsy - yelling deamons

unreleased - Analog Xperience - Fucking chorus(darkpsyRMX)

unreleased - Darkpsy - Magnetic Ressonance

unreleased - Darkpsy - Fear.com

Unreleased - Darkpsy - fungus in banga

unreleased - Audialize - twister ( HIGHPULSE RMX)

unreleased - Darkpsy - The Sector

Unreleased - darkpsy psicho vector

unreleased - high pulse - Devotion remix

unreleased - High Pulse - Electric arpegio

unreleased - High Pulse - Going high

unreleased - High Pulse - Infinite Dream

Unreleased - High Pulse - Israel

unreleased - High Pulse - new era

Unreleased - High Pulse - Smooth Lead

- High Pulse - Pulsing Phat

- high pulse - the legacy

- high pulse - teory

- high pulse frozen pulse

- high pulse - Hit on the kick

- high pulse - Pop star

- High Pulse- No limitsRMX(2unlimited original)

- High Pulse VS cosmicStation- AnimalBass

- High Pulse vs X Rated - substances

- sector d - mainstream unisson (Highpulsermx)

- suria - green xandy (highpulse remix)

- Sector D - Burning something

- sector D - Chain Reaction (darkpsy remix)

- Darkpsy - Mainstream unisson

- Darkpsy - Past Before

- Darkpsy - System Restart

- darkpsy - the sinner

• 13 years later...

Still hits hard despite the silly name. I rememer back in 2004 or something when I had friends who were more obsessed about track names and such than what the music actually sounded like. This was a hard sell and nobody was willing to listen. It was their loss. I still enjoy this album to this day B)