03. 7:04 Inner Action Unplanned Twists

04. 6:44 Electro Vision Vs. Digital Tribe Palolim

05. 7:11 Virtual Attack Ghost Recon

06. 6:10 Indra Vs. Didrapest Vs. System Failure The Vampire

07. 8:45 Insomnia Vs. Digital Tribe Vs. AUM Project General Break

08. 7:53 Spectra Sonic Digital Vision

09. 7:27 AUM Project Vs. Digital Tribe Was the Music

10. 7:30 Brain Damage Mr. Johnson

Ok, well Magma has put out a few things none of which I have heard. Or remember hearing. However, that means nothing. This compilation was compiled by a guy named Shlomi Dahan. Any relation to Ronen, a.k.a. Perplex? The lineup here seems pretty good with some newbies and some not so new. Let�s see what they got!

Digital Tribe Vs. DJ Nicholas The New Style- This is a long one, clocking in at almost 10 minutes, so be patient. At around 5 minutes, I really like the melody that squirms its way in. Smells like goa! Nice. Before I know it, 7 minutes have flown by and I�m still in a trance. Pretty good track to start us off.

System Failure Anti-biotica- I haven't heard any tracks from Nati Asraf so I'm curious. We are right into the beat with a twisting synth. At the break, light touches become unfiltered and a synth line is born. Not a lot of variation with the typical full-on touches. Decent track.

Inner Action Unplanned Twists- Roy Engel & Nitzan Schachaf have a lot of good tracks to their credit that have appeared on various compilations. This one gets moving right away with a pounding bass line. The main synth arpeggio doesn't fail to move me. I've heard better from them, but nice work as usual. Good track.

Electro Vision Vs. Digital Tribe Palolim- Meir Zaguri & Say Ben Ezra Vs. Shlomi to the death! We have a techno beat to start but that is quickly replaced by a full-on bass line. This is Electro Vision's first track as far as I know. This one would sound great in a car driving very fast. Rumbling bass line and synths swarming from left to right dominate this track. There are a lot of breaks, so some people will hate this, but I can deal. I like!

Virtual Attack Ghost Recon- Miguel Angel Zavala & Nir Amilyaner are two more guys from the Holy Land. I don't think this track can decide on what it wants to be. Psy or progressive? Either way, there is no sustainable melody or arpeggio for me to fixate on, so my mind wanders. It's not terrible, just there. Meh.

Indra Vs. Didrapest Vs. System Failure The Vampire- This has the potential to be a huge cheese fest so I'm cautious. It's not that bad, however. Sure it's full-on with all the predictable sounds, drum rolls, and breaks, but it wasn't badly done. The last bit moved along nicely with a twirling lead. Decent track.

Insomnia Vs. Digital Tribe Vs. AUM Project General Break- I think I hear a Hammond Organ? Nah, can't be. But I do hear some distorted vocals. I can't understand what he is saying, but I also don't care. After a while my brain just can't filter all the sounds and it comes across as noise. Not like Darkpsy, just too many notes kind of noise.

Spectra Sonic Digital Vision- This is Feder Ohad with his first released track. It has a powerful kick with metallic leads. Sounds like something Hydraglyph would release. And that is a good thing. The break flutters earthward with a shimmery lead. When the track ratchets back up it sounds angry! I like this one. Keep up the good work. Good Track!

AUM Project Vs. Digital Tribe Was the Music- Scratch to a halt! All this woman needed..was the music. If you've read any of my reviews, you'll know that I don't like constant "house-like" chatter in my psytrance. This is where we begin. Once that is over, the twisting squelchy lead is nice with cut up sounds backing it up. But...you guessed it, it comes back. I do like the final lead weaving its way around the track. Too clubby for me though and I just can't get into this.

Brain Damage Mr. Johnson- This is Vikenty Shagal who has put out numerous tracks on other labels. I�m getting a mellow type groove, perfect for those afternoon sunsets. This track is less hectic, and much more focused. Nice way to end the compilation. Good track.

In Summary: Well, this is another full-on compilation. There is nothing standout or groundbreaking about this release and as such, I have no favorites. I thought that Spectra Sonics release was a great first effort. While I cannot say that this would be an essential release, far from it, it does have its moments and most of the tracks can make you want to move. 7/10

MDK